𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

You were laying down on your bed scrolling through your phone getting all bored. Your classes were off today. And you didn't want to go anywhere.

Your bell rang. You groaned because of laziness you didn't want to get up. Your bell rang several times. "Coming!" You shouted. You opened the door just to see your boyfriend Mikey.

"What took you so long? It's so cold outside" Mikey said shivering and let himself inside. "I was just being lazy I guess" you said closing the door. You were glad that he came. But one thing have noticed is that he was wearing a highschool uniform.

"Why are you wearing a highschool uniform?" You asked being confused. "Oh! I almost forgot. Here take this. You have 10 minutes to get ready come fast" he said while munching on his dorayaaki leaving you clueless. You were too tired to ask him what was going on even tho you didn't do anything since morning.

You got inside your room and opened the packet and it was highschool uniform. You still have some questions to ask him. Anyways you have changed into your uniform. After doing some make up a little bit you came out.

"Mikey I'm done!" You said. He almost choked on his dorayaaki. You looked so beautiful in that uniform. "Are you ok?" You asked patting on his back. "You look beautiful" he said. "Pfft it's just an uniform Mikey!" You said huffed. "Yes and you are wearing it eventually it looks good on you,anyways are you ready for our date?" He asked being excited. "Date?" You asked. "Yeah our highschool date. You know I just wished we have met when we were in highschool so I suddenly got this idea" he said smiling at you. "Awww! Actually it's a very good idea. I have always wanted to do this!" You exclaimed. He chuckled.

......

You and Mikey went to the amusement park. There you both rode every single rides. Eat different foods and took lots of pictures together. Basically you guys did what highschool couples would do on a date. Lastly you both went to get some ice cream(Eating ice cream in winter season is the best).Then Mikey took you on a long ride.

You guys went to see the sunset. It was a beautiful place. You have always wanted to come here when you were in highschool but you didn't have anyone to come here with. And you have never told about this place to anyone except for Mikey. And that's when it hit you that why he wanted to do this all of a sudden. Because one day you got all sad because you never got to do any of this when you were highschool.

"Thank you for today Mikey. I know you did this for me. Thanks for making my highschool dream come true" you said looking at him with pure love in your eyes. He smiled and looked at you. "Anything for you love" he said and gave you a kiss on your lips.

Hey guys! I'm back. My exams finished few days ago but I was just being lazy and couldn't think of anything to write. Sorry for the inactivity. I don't even know if this is a good one. But anyways enjoy. I will try to be more active but I have another exam next month.I hate highschool 🙂

Could you guys send some ideas?!? That would be nice😊