23

Today it was your off day so you thought it was the perfect day to visit Mikey at his hideout. You decided to make him some home cooked meals since he barely eats home cooked meals. You aren't a good cook but you tried your best and gave your best effort into it. 

As soon as you reached,you were welcomed by sanzu. You greeted him with a smile. "Y/N what brings you here?" He asked. "Why? Can't I visit Mikey?" You said it in a sarcastic way. "No that's what I meant,I mean it's rare for you to come here and did you bring food?" He asked excitedly looking at your lunch boxes.

"Yeah,I decided to give Mikey a surprise with some home cooked meals" you paused. "Btw are we gonna keep standing outside or will you take me to Mikey's office?" You asked. "Oh...um yeah sorry" he said laughing nervously.

You were walking down the corridor which seemed calmer than usual. Most of the sanzu would talk a lot with you as a good friend but today he seemed kinda off as if something was wrong?!? You don't know. You didn't bother to ask since you know how hectic and dangerous their job is so maybe he was stressed or something.

You both stood Infront of Mikey's office room. The door was closed.  You were about to open the door but sanzu stopped you from opening the door. You frowned. "What's wrong?" You asked being confused. "Actually I-I forgot to tell you that Mikey is not here today. He went for some business" he said but it sounded wrong to you. You got a feeling that something wasn't right. "Then what are you doing here instead of being with him?" You asked curiously. "He told me to stay here as he could handle the job alone" he said and you could feel the lie in it.

For some reason you didn't believe him. "Ok" you said and opened the door despite sanzu stopping you from doing so. "Mikey I brought you some home cooked meals-" you stopped in your tracks as soon you saw the scene Infront of you. Is it for real? "Mikey wh-what are you doing?" You asked as Mikey looked at you with his eyes widened.

He was having sex with another woman. He got up from whatever position he was in. The woman grabbed his hand "Why are you leaving so soon darling we just started" but Mikey jerked off her hands and she groaned. "Y/N let me explain-" you cut him off. "What's their explain when I saw whatever I needed to see". You put those boxes on a near by table. "I hope you enjoy these with your new toy" saying those words you left the room.

Mikey followed you. "Y/N stop! Just listen to me once!" You kept walking without saying anything. Tears were dropping from your eyes. How could he do such a thing? Hoe could he cheat on you so easily? Once you have come far enough from his office corridor Mikey grabbed your hands tightly. "Leave my hands Mikey. I don't wanna hear your lame excuses. Just go and do whatever you were doing. I get it you don't need me now so I will just leave. I have seen enough. Our relationship was nothing but a passing time to you right? All these years meant nothing to you? So now just let me go!" You told eveyething you wanted to say sobbing.

"Can I talk now?" He said with a subtle expression making you wonder how can he keep such a stoic face after what he has done? Doesn't he care about your feelings? "I did it because of you" he said making you confused. "Huh? Because of me? Did you get tired of me so you got a new girl. I wasn't satisfying you anymore?" You scoffed. Mikey sighed and looked in your eyes deeply. He looked so serious.

"This girl was about to kill you. She knows my weakness is you and you are the last family I have got. Her brother is an assassin. He offered me this deal. That girl likes me and she's willing to take you away and do you think I would let her do that? Do you think that I would let them take you away from me? Do you think that I wanted to do this?" You remain shocked.

"I was trying to get some Intel  about her brother so that I could finish him off that's why I agreed to it". Mikey continued. You didn't know what to say. You were at a loss for words. "Y/N I will never cheat on you or leave you. I have gotten info on her brother now so I don't have to do it anymore" he said making your chin up. He wiped off your tears. "I'm sorry that you had to see that but I had to protect you and-" "But there could be other ways too not just having sex with her?" You were angry. "That time I had no choice. Her brother knew your whereabouts and before I could do anything they offered me this deal". He explained.

Before you could speak some of his other trusted men's came. "Boss the job is done and the girl has been taken care off". Mikey nodded and signaled them to leave. "Did you killed them?" You asked. " I had to kill her brother but I didn't kill the girl she has been taken to the basement for more interogation". Mikey said. You looked down. He cupped your face and me you look at him. "I love you Y/N. I hoped I cleared everything and I know I should have informed you but I didn't want to make you worry". He said softly.

"Next time you better tell me what's going on and don't take all the worries to yourself. I'm your other half so that we could share your and my problems together. And I love you too" you tried to be straight but you eventually started to cry again and hugged him.He caressed your hair and placed a soft kiss on your head.

Hi guys! I'm back with a new one shot hope it was good. Let me know in the comments 😄