Pay back

You were looking for Mikey and went to his usual spot where he always stays with his friends or you could say his gang. But surprisingly he wasn't there today. You felt sad and you started to text him.

"Where are you?"

Few seconds later he replied.

"I'm at my house why?" He asked.

"Oh nothing" you wrote back. And made your way to his house.

Actually he has saved you from some drunk guys at night when you were going home. And since then you guys have been in touch and he would always nag you to pay him back.

You have said thank you,gave him his favourite snacks most of the time but he still seem to pout and sulk you didn't know what he wanted. But now you have realized your feelings and what he wants.

You rang the bell and he opened the door he got confused seeing you at his place all of a sudden. You were panting since you kind of ran all the way here.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "I know now how to pay you back for saving me that day" you said that and kissed him.

That took Mikey by surprised but he also gave in. You guys pulled back. "Took you long enough" Mikey smirked which made you feel shy. "Ok I'm gonna go now" you wanted to run out of embarrassment.

But he grabbed your hand and pulled you close to him. Both of your faces were inches apart.

"Did I ask you to leave?" He asked looking directly into your eyes. "I paid you back didn't I?" You said trying to avoid his gaze. "That's not enough" saying that he pressed his lips against yours harder this time. He pulled you up and you wrapped your legs around his torso and he took you to his couch in the living room.

He laid you down on the couch without breaking the kiss. He then started to kiss your neck. He even left a mark making you moan. His hands were under your shirt making it's way to your breasts. You were moaning as he kept kissing you and touching your boobs.

"M-mikey" you said. "I'm not done yet baby,you are not leaving untill I'm satisfied" he said in a deep voice which put shiver down on your spine.

An hour later:

You both laid down and taking heavy breathes. "Do you know how long I have waited for this? For you to realize how much I like you?" He said looking into your eyes. Making you blush.

He pulled you closer to him and was caressing your hair. "You are mine now" he said making your heart beat faster."I'm yours" you said and gave him a kiss on his bare chest.

Hey guys!
I suck at writing smut but I tried to make something idk how it came out anyways enjoy!🤗 I was supposed to be on a break bc of my exams which is in 5 days but I'm going mental while studying!