Home

You came home after a long tiring day at University. You opened the door and it was dark as usual.So you turned on the lights. But you saw a pair of sandals which doesn't belong to you.

It was oddly familiar. Is it who I'm thinking about? You thought to yourself as you slowly made your way to the living room. You saw a man laying down on your sofa with his one arm over his eyes.

You knew it was him. How did he get inside and how does he know your passcode? You had so many questions. He wasn't your boyfriend nor you guys had ever talked. He was just a passing by stranger whom you'd see on your way to classes.

Sometimes when you're late you'd see him walking behind you till you've reached your apartment. At first you were afraid but slowly you started to feel safe around him?!?

He was in a gang as you believe and very dangerous one. He was a notorious criminal as people say so. But why aren't you scared that he's inside your house?

You went near him. Was he asleep? "H-hey?" You tried to wake him up. Not gonna lie he was handsome and gorgeous with the black upper hair cut and he also had a dragon tattoo on his neck. He opened his eyes. He looked at you as if you were a dream. You wanted to speak but he pulled you closer as you leaned closer to his face.

Your heart was beating faster. You could hear it. You were supposed to get up from his grip. You were supposed to ask him why he was inside your house and how does he know your passcode? But part of you didn't care about those things at all.

He brought his face close and before you could even blink his lips were onto yours. You eyes widen. This is wrong? Why I'm not protesting? But your heart wanted something else. You melted into that kiss. His lips were soft as cotton candy. Do you want this? Yes!

For the first time ever you're willing to give your heart to someone. You know this is dangerous and risky but at this moment none of these thoughts were bothering you.

You both stopped kissing he caressed your face with a smile "I'm home" he said "Yes you are"you said with a smile as he closed his eyes again drifted off to sleep. And you put your head on his chest laying beside him as you also went to sleep. This was the most peaceful sleep you ever had.

Hope you guys liked it! Please let me know in the comments 😊 The world cup started. I was so happy when Jungkook sang the world cup song. So tell me which country you guys support? As for me I support Brazil😊