You're losing me (Unrequited Part-2)

Part 2 of unrequited since so many of you requested me to write a part 2. So here it is.

My heart won't start anymore(Cause you're losing me)

How long could we be a sad song? Till we were too far  gone to bring it back to life
I gave you all my best me's,my endless empathy

And all I did was bleed as I tried to be the bravest soldier.

It's been a few years since Mikey has blocked you from everything and you have lost your hope about getting anything from him.

All these years he came into your mind less and less. Sometimes you'd think about him all day and sometimes he won't even come into your mind.

You used to think does he ever think me? Do I even cross his mind?

But then you have decided that it's not worth your time to even think about him anymore. You have decided to move on and go on with your life.

But now your school has called for a reunion. You didn't want to go but one of your friend literally forced you to go. You find this reunion thingy boring since you thought it was a reunion for your batch mates only.

You got ready. You wore a beautiful black dress. You have kept your make up simple.

.....

Mikey's pov:

I regret letting her go. I know she still liked me and I know I have hurt her a lot. I'm such a jerk.

The girlfriend I had she was a liar and a cheater she literally cheated on me with one of my friends. And that's when I have realized that Y/N was thousand times better than them.

It took me some time but then I realized that I like Y/N. But I was a coward. I was stupid. I wish I hadn't let her go like that.

I hope I get to see her in the reunion since it's a reunion for all the classes. I hope she comes.

.......

You have reached at your school with your friend as soon you got in all of your memories came back. You started to think about Mikey again.

You saw that the whole school was full of people. "Wasn't the reunion for us only?" You asked your friend. "No it's for all of the classes" she said and you frowned that how come you didn't know. That's when your mind began to wonder if he's here too or not.

You were gossiping and was trying to have good time with your friends or classmates whom you have met with after years. Basically you were trying not to think about him again.  Suddenly someone called your name.

Your heart started to beat faster because you know the voice. It was familiar.

"Y/N" Mikey called you. You turned around and was kind of surprised to see him. He was looking  handsome. You gained your posture and stood up from the chair.

"Y/N ca- can we have a talk for a minute?" He asked. You were shocked that why would he want to talk to you after whatever happened. And it was too sudden. You haven't seen him for years and he suddenly wants to talk to you?

"What is it?" You asked trying to remain firm. "Could we go somewhere else? It's too crowded here" he said.

You and him were now outside of the school building.

"What do you wanna talk about?" You asked crossing your arms. "I know it may sound weird to you and I know it's been so many years and I was wrong" he said making you confused. But you let him continue. "I was wrong about not giving you a chance back then,I was coward and stupid. I didn't realize how good of a person you are and how much I have hurt you" you cut him off.

"Why are you bringing the past up now? There's no point. Why are you even saying all this now huh? Do you still think this is a joke?" You said. "I don't. I know I was a jerk. But now I have realized that I like you" he said. Your eyes widen.

"What? What nonsense you're saying right now Mikey?" You asked. "It's not nonsense and what I'm saying is that I like you and I treated you like shit. I'm sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have done that to you. Could you please forgive me?" He asked.

You were getting teary eyes but you held yourself that not to cry Infront of him.

"You are realizing it now don't you? But it's too late now Mikey. It's too late. I have forgave you but I can't reciprocate your feelings now. I have moved on and you have lost me now. When you had a chance you have pushed me away and now you come out of nowhere and saying that you like me?" You scoffed.

Mikey remained silent for a second. "I'm sorry" he almost said it in whisper. "But I truly like you. I wanted to contact you but I didn't know what to say so I-" "No matter what you say Mikey I'm not going back to you anymore. My heart has stopped beating for you the way it used to back then. I don't like you anymore. So please" you said.

Why didn't you say this sooner Mikey? Maybe we could have together.

Mikey then realized that he has lost you forever. If only he took this step sooner. He's was now heartbroken he now understands what you might have felt back then and how he has made you feel. He understands it all now. It was too late.

Hope you guys liked this one. Sorry that it wasn't a happy ending. I know my one shots aren't getting any happy endings but I will try to write a fluff next time☺️