2

Life couldn't be this harsh on you both. Falling in love was one thing but when reality hit it hit harder than you thought.

"We need to break up" you said bluntly.

"I know but-" Mikey stopped himself. He knows all the consequences for being in a relationship with you.

Both of you were in different worlds. You were a world famous Pop Star. And he was the leader of a top gang in Japan who does lots of henious deeds.
You both tried your best but both of your life would be at the edge if your relationship with a "gangster" is known to the whole world.

No matter how much you try to hold your love the world somehow will try to make it fall apart. Only in closed doors it was like a dream but outside it was harsh. None would except it. They will talk bad about Mikey. And you won't be able to handle that.

"Look at me Mikey" you barely spoke because you have been holding your tears for so long.

Mikey was looking another side,he was broken and he wanted to hug you and never let you go. He wanted to cry.

He was the only one who has loved you for who are and not for your status. He understood you more than you did yourself.

"I want to scream and say fuck this reality,fuck this career,fuck this people,fuck everyone but I can't...." You paused and Mikey just listened.

"Say something Mikey..." Your voice cracked. Mikey sighed.

"I wish I was a normal respectful person so that people could accept me and I could be with you. I wish I was a deserving person whom you would be proud to show off to people saying this is my boyfriend, where you wouldn't have to feel ashamed about me,I know you don't care about this stuffs but every girl desires deep down that they would show off their boyfriend,going on normal dates.....right?" Mikey chuckled but his eyes were showing pure sadness.

Tears dropped from your eyes when you heard him saying all this. You couldn't hold it anymore. You broke down.

"Look- I am gonna start crying too,don't cry" Mikey said literally crying himself.

"Why-Why does it have to end it this way? Why I can't just have you and be with you all my life? Why love have to be so hard Mikey? It hurts...it hurts so bad" you were sobbing.

"Life can be unfair to some people....like us. It shows a bit of shine and then life takes it away in a matter of second. Leaving us in a broken mold,to have something you have to loose something too,even if it hurts,even if you can't take it anymore,even its something you never wanted to loose" he said those looking at the river gazing at the stars.

You both were at the place where you first met.

You wiped your tears and got up.

Mikey looked at you, he smiled but it was a broken one. You wiped his tears and cupped his face.

"One last time"

"One last time"

Saying that both of you kissed each other not wanting to let each other go. It felt like the first time you both have kissed. It was full of passion and love as if both of your life was dependent on that kiss. Both of you were in need of air but you both didn't feel the need to stop but eventually you both had to.

"I will always love you Y/n" Mikey said with a faint smile. He didn't want this to end. "I hope you will find someone worthy of being by your side".

Few years later:

You came to the same place where you both last time meet each other. It's been a while,you have missed him so much and that break up was too much to handle for you because he was your first love.You just couldn't forget him. I mean how could you? He was everything to you. The fame,money,status felt worthless and meaningless to you after leaving him.He was the only missing piece in your life whom you could never replace.

You were a broken mess. You couldn't focus on your work as it was getting too much for you to handle so you took break for a year but now you are back. That place in your heart is still empty.

Suddenly you heard the sound of a bike. It was him. Oh how you longed for to see him,hug him one more time.

There he was standing infront of you like a dream. He gave you a smile the smile only he gave that to you and it was enough for make you falling in love with him once again.

"M-mikey" you stuttered. You were feeling really awkward yet nervous.

"I never thought you would be here after all this time"he said.

You chuckled. "I couldn't resist myself, I wanted to come here and reminisce those memories that have stuck in my head for like forever". Mikey smiles.

"Me too,I don't know how many times I came and waited for you to just come back to me or even surprise me on my birthday like a fool yet we meet again" he says sighing. Your heart broke once again.

Nevertheless you took out a box
"Happy birthday,Mikey. Even if I wanted to I couldn't,but here I am" you gave the box to Mikey. He looked confused. "It's a gift I hope you are still ready for it,now open it" you said as your heart was beating fast.

Mikey's eyes widened from what he saw. He couldn't believe it. He felt like he was dreaming. A single tear drop fell from his eyes.

"Can we just rewrite the stars?" This was the note that was in the box.

"Y/n I-" he couldn't speak. "So can we just rewrite the stars Mikey? Together again?" You asked. Mikey hugged you immediately. "Yes of course I-I want to "

"But are you sure its gonna be ok?You know I am still a gangster and-" you shush him.

"After all these years you were the missing piece in my life and I never wanted something more than you. I have thought it over and over again. Those fame,money,my dreams felt meaningless without you and I want to be with you again Mikey.And this time I will tell the whole world and show off to people that you are my boyfriend and he is not some criminal gang leader but a gang who protects the city by removing the other criminal delinquents,who has created a new era for the delinquents".You said and Mikey remained speechless.

"I am so speechless right now. I just- I love you so much y/n. Thank you but you don't have to do that really.....we can take some time and figure it out together okay?" He said as he held your hands.

"Yeah we will figure it out.....together"

"This is the best birthday gift ever" Mikey said. "I know" you smirked as he laughs and you both hugged each other.

I said I will come back after my exams are over but I am here anyways,I never keep my words do I? Anways did you guys like this one? This idea has been stuck in my head for such a long time so I couldn't stop myself😬

Please comment and vote.