17

Break up

Vote and comment!

You have been dating Mikey for a very long time now. But it doesn't seem like you guys are even dating. You guys will barely talk as he will say he's busy and you were occupied with your studies too so you understood and gave him space. Whenever you text him he would reply so late.

You felt so distant with him. You know he has a criminal organization and he has so many things to handle but you didn't mind at all. You still decided to stay with him. But now it feels different. You were overthinking a lot. Since they do a lot of bad stuffs.

You heard they also do prostitution and stuffs so you wondered if Mikey did any with other woman. I mean isnt it obvious? He was the leader and he could get anyone in his bed. And who wouldn't wanna join him? You have been thinking about this a lot and mostly he haven't been giving you anytime.

It's like he doesn't even care. He did it with you only once when he came home crying into your arms and begged you to not to leave him. But now it's a been year now. You were sure he has other woman to satisfy him. You were feeling insecure and it wasnt just feeling right. You wanted to leave him many times but he would not let you go and it was becoming a toxic relationship.

Because of that you couldn't focus on your university. It was important for you since your future matters. You couldn't take this insecurities and overthinking anymore. It was making you feel worse. So you have made up your mind.

This time you called him and fortunately he picked up and you just directly told him that you had something important to talk about. You weren't sure if he was gonna come or not but he actually did to your surprise. Seeing him after so long you wanted to hug him but you have made up your mind now and you can't go back.

He came and wanted to give you a kiss but you stopped him. "I need to tell you something important". You said being serious. "What is it?" He asked holding your hand. "We- we need to break up". He let go of your hands immediately. He was shocked. "Wh-what? I told you that you can't leave me then why?" He asked looking at your eyes with no emotions.

"I'm not some toy whom you can come to meet after months and do whatever you want. About whom you don't even care. Do you even care how I feel? Have you had any idea about how much worried and insecure I have been?" You asked with teary eyes.

"You won't even give me your time even tho I tried my best time give you space knowing your work. But you are being so selfish.You won't treat me right and wont even let me go. What is this? Don't you have enough woman to satisfy you?" You finally said it. Your chest felt cleared. Mikey was silent up till now but now he spoke up.

"What do you mean by that? Other woman's? Yn it was in the past but after you I have stopped doing those things don't you trust me?" He asked. "No I don't know what to trust anymore. I need to think about my future too Mikey. It can't go like this". You said being frustrated.

"I promise I will try to fix it just don't leave me" he pleaded but that won't work anymore. "Stop pleading. You are being pathetic now. You have said this countless times but it's the same everytime. I'm seriously breaking up with you".

Tears fell from his eyes unable to say anything to stop you. Part of him knows its his fault so what can he do? You left saying that. Even tho it was painful you had to let go.

Here you go another angst haha. I seriously need to stop but I have got no ideas at a for some fluff anyone cares to give me some ideas?!?