Insecure

You have always thought that you will never be the girl he loves. You will never be the girl he wants. You weren't even his second option. There was no chance between you both.You have felt disgusting in your own skin. You hated your body because you are so skinny. You have dark circles around your eyes. You hated your face,teeth,your skin color eveyething.You are not pretty even tho sometimes some people would say that you look pretty but it doesn't get stick to you. It all sounds so fake.

Then why? Why did he chose you out of every other girls he could have chosen. Why did he ask you to marry him? Why would he want you when his first love was this much gorgeous and pretty. She was perfect. She was everything you could ask for. All these thoughts came when you have seen a picture of him with his ex girlfriend who was his first love.

Y/N are you ready? I have been looking for you all over the house. What are you doing at the backyard?" Your fiance's voice made you come out of your insecure,self loathing,self hatered thoughts. He looked like he was gonna go somewhere." Oh why were you looking for me? And being ready for what?"You asked mindlessly, completely forgetting the fact that his family has invited you both for dinner.

Then he notices your eyes. Its red and puffy. It looks like you have been crying. He wanted to tell you about the dinner which you seem to forget about. But he wanted to ask you what was wrong because that's more important to him.

"Hey,what's wrong love? Did you cry?" He asked gently. Love even that sounds wrong. You don't deserve to get called by that nickname. "N-nothing is wrong. And why would I cry?" He knew you were lying. You have been acting a bit off for a few days and he thought that you were in your period and you were getting some hormonal changes as usual. "You know I can tell just by the look of your eyes that you are lying. So tell me what's wrong? Did I do anything love?" He asked genuinely being concerned for you. "No you didn't" and that when you have remembered about the dinner. "Fuck! I'm so sorry. Today's the dinner invitation and I have forgotten about it. I'm such a bad finance. Why didn't you tell me sooner? We are gonna be late and what will everyone  think?" You started to panic and curse yourself and hating yourself more.

"None is going to think anything a d you aren't  bad fiance. I'm gonna call them and tell them to cancel and then we are gonna talk about this ok?". Saying that he pulled out his phone and dialed his brothers number and made an excuse for not attending the dinner.He then grabbed you by your shoulder and cupped your face and kissed you. He broke the kiss. He gently wiped your tears. "Gosh Y/n you have no idea do you? You have no idea how much you deserve me and how much you're worth. You have no idea how much I love you and I wouldn't say you're the most prettiest girl in the world but you are the most prettiest to me because you are my world. You are perfect for me and you are someone I could never lose. None else compares to you. What made you think otherwise? All of the girls that I have dated they were all fake. Even if they were pretty from outside but from inside they were ugly but you are not. You pretty inside out and I love you for that. You have no idea how smart you are and how you carry yourself when we go outside. You are the most kindest person I have ever met. And maybe my words may seem fake to you but believe me these are from my heart" He paused for a moment. As you kept crying. "I choose you yn in every lifetime I will chose you because I love you but this isn't enough. That's why I'm marrying you. I want to live my life with you forever" he was also crying at this point. "But-" he cuts you off again.."No buts yn. I love you and you love me and I'm marrying you and you are stuck with me forever get that inside in your little head". He said giving you a kiss on your forehead.

You started to cry hysterically now. You were feeling ashamed but you couldn't stop your emotions. "I don't know what to say I-I'm sorry for crying like this and being stupid" you said. "It's ok. Just let it out. I'm here. And please don't torture yourself by thinking all those negative stuffs about you. You are so much more than your thoughts. You have no idea how much I love you" he said wiping your tears. "I-I love you too. I don't know what I did to have you by my side". You said and he smiles a little bit. "And I don't know what I did to have you in my life"

Hope you guys have enjoyed this!