Home date

*Spoiler alert*

You and Mikey have been dating for few years now. Honestly dating him wasn't as easy as people would think about a "normal couple". He is the member of the no 1 criminal organization in Japan called Bonten.

He was a busy man. He barely has time for dates. But you were happy as long as you were with him.Its not like he doesn't care about you,he cares and worries about you a lot. But he wasn't the type to show it off with you. He would buy and give you everything you need even tho you have your own business company. That was his way of showing love to you.

So often you would think about going on dates with your boyfriend like a normal couple. But it would be dangerous if people sees you with him ,because there are people who are waiting to destroy Mikey. He has already lost everyone in his life and he didn't want to loose you too. And you understand that.

You came home after your work. You smelled something burnt. You got scared as you thought you might leave something on while you were out. You immediately rushed inside the kitchen and stopped in your tracks as you saw your precious boyfriend who was cooking apparently. The kitchen was a disaster not to brag.

"Mr.SANO" you called him folding your arms. Mikey turned around to see you ferocious. He got afraid. Yes the invincible Mikey was scared right now. "Y/n you are home early" he tried to change the topic. "What were you doing Mr.?" You asked going near to him. He sighed. "I was just making you dinner as we don't get to spend time together,I am sorry". He pouts. Who gave him the right to be this much cute?

You kissed him. Mikey was surprised a bit but he kissed you back. "I thought you were mad" he asked pulling back. "How can I be mad at you when you are being this cute? I missed you so much". You said. Mikey smiled. "I missed you too". He said. "Wait" he said as he took out a bowl of pasta Infront of you. "It looks amazing,you made this?" You asked excitedly. "Yep,now taste it". You took a bite. "It's so delicious. I love you!" You exclaimed. Mikey smirks.

"More than me?" He raised his eye brows. And you almost chocked on your food. "Shut it". You playfully hit his arm as he laughs. You both just looked at each other for a good few seconds. "I am really happy to see you Mikey" you said smiling. "Me too. I finally got some time to manage and I decided to have a home date with you but I made a disaster" he was disappointed. You cupped his face. "No. I mean you did a bit but this is enough for me to be happy you know" you said. Mikey smiles.

You just loved this small things. You couldn't ask for more. The rest of the night you guys cuddled and watched some movies and enjoyed each other's company. You are a sucker for this type of nights with Mikey.

Hello guys! I am here with my new acc as you might know that my previous one,I forgot it's password so here I am. Hope you guys will support me here as you guys did before on my previous acc.

I will be back after my exams are over. So till then please look forward to it and enjoy!. Please vote and comment and follow. I will try to write more interesting ones. Right now I am just really stressed about my exams so I can't think of anything else. So please bear with this boring one shot.