9

"Mikey!" You called him but no response as he kept eating his doriyaaki. "Mikey" "Mikey" you kept calling his name but no answer. You stopped and looked at him. "Are you still gonna ignore me?" You asked. He put his doraaki down. "Didn't we break up?" He asked with a pout.You didn't answer.

You grabbed his hand brought him outside. "Where are you taking me?" He asked. "We are gonna miss the bus! Come on hurry". You dragged him to the bus station which was near his house."You still didn't answer me where are you taking me?" Mikey asked again.

"We are going to beach!" You said smiling at him. "Beach? Is it like our last trip together? That's why you were taking me?" He asks being sad. You didn't answer again. "Come on! We don't have time". You grabbed his arm and you both get on the bus.

You and Mikey had a fight and it was a common thing between you two. You guys would always fight and Mikey would find a way back to you but this time it was your fault you were being too harsh and cold to him. So you wanted to make it up. It was hard ignoring his questions but you don't wanna answer those questions now.

"Woah finally we are here!" You exclaimed. Mikey still looked gloomy it was a rare sight of him where he would be the one to be excited now. "Tell me is it our last trip?" He again asked. "Let's go eat lunch first I'm super hungry. Then we will go to the beach". You said ignoring him. He was sulking all the time.

First place
"Here's your order" the waiter placed you guy's food. "Woah the crabs looks amazing" you took a bite "Oh my god! It's so delicious!" You exclaimed while chewing. And as for Mikey he was still pouty. "Why aren't you eating Mikey? It's gonna get cold eat fast". You said. "Is it our last meal together?" He asked. He looked so cute. "Here eat some it's super tasty" you put some food in his mouth.

2nd place

"Mikey smile otherwise the picture won't come good" you said Mikey as he stood in front of the beach it looked like a famous spot for taking pictures. He didn't smile. "Why aren't you coming?" He asked."Come on everyone is waiting smile!" You said and took a picture but he didn't smile. You both were walking along side the beach. "This doesn't look so good. I told you to smile but anyway I will keep it". You said looking at your phone.

"You didn't listen to me did you? I feel like I was talking to wall" He sulks. This time you become serious and went to topic you were here for. "Mikey we didn't break up ok? And this is not our last day together or this trip is our last. I know what I did wrong and I'm here to make it up to you" you said looking at him.

"You always do this yn. Whenever things go hard you always leave me behind,am I an object whom you could just throw it away?" He expressed his frustration. You listened to his every word.

He was right. You have always done that but this it was different. "You are right Mikey. But this time I'm not here to leave you behind" you looked into his eyes and held his hand. You took a deep breath "I love you Mikey". You finally said it. Your heart was beating so fast.

He looked at you and came closer and kissed you. It was a deep passionate kiss. "I love you too and I had a fun time today". He says smiling. Ahh this smile came after a lot of effort.

You smiled and said "I told you you will have fun". Mikey held your hand tightly and you guys started to walk around.

Hey guys! What's up! Guess what I finally wrote something. I kinda got inspired by Our beloved summer that I was watching. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this! Please comment and vote😊