5

It was requested by nime_lovers07
Hope I have met your expectation. I thought I would write this after my exams but seems like I also couldn't wait so here it is! Please comment down below if you liked it or not :)

He was sweating and heavy breathing. His heart was pounding hard. Tears were dropping from his eyes. "No i-it can't be, I can't lose you too" he spoke . "Please I beg you...don't kill her. Take my life instead please NO!!!!" He screamed . A sound of bullet shot and your frail body fell on the ground .His whole world seem crashing down .He couldn't do anything .His whole body was numb .He lost everything .He couldn't breath anymore .

He was crying. His body was shaking. "Y/n" he whispered your name . He was breathing fast and didn't know what to do.He opened his eyes realizing it was a nightmare which felt so real that he felt he will die right now .. The night was cold. He was shivering. He was scared. He got up. He was impatient.He knew it was a nightmare but it wasn't enough for him to be calm. He needed to see you.

He grabbed his bike keys,and went directly to your house. You lived alone in a studio apartment. You were studying for your exam and it was around 2 or so am. You heard the noise of bike and it was too familiar. It was Mikey's bike.

"Is that Mikey?" You said and removed the curtains and it was him. You got confused that why was he here at your place at this hour. Before you could even go down there was knock on your door. It was agressive.

"Coming!" You said and opened the door. "What are-" before you could even speak he hugged you tightly you almost couldn't breath. "M-mikey what's wrong?"you asked being worried. He didn't say anything rather you heard him sobbing. You got more worried now."Mikey what's wrong? Why are you crying?" You asked trying to break the hug and face him but he won't let it go.

"No don't leave me" he whispered. "I am not leaving you Mikey. But could you tell me what's wrong?" You asked trying to calm him down by rubbing his back. After a while he let of the hug as you both came inside of your apartment. "I saw a nightmare,where it shows that some of my enemies killed you and-and it felt so real that I couldn't wait to see you if it was an actual nightmare or not" he was crying and. Your heart broke seeing the sight.

"I can't loose you Y/n,if you leave me too then I would die and there would be no point me living when everyone has already left me" he was breaking down too bad. You wiped his tears and cupped his face. You were getting teary yourself but you controlled it. "Look at me,I am here,I am Infront you,touching you,talking to you and I am not gonna leave you ok? No matter what! I know it's hard for you to overcome that dream because you actually have enemies and I know you are scared but you don't have to" you said couldn't help but crying too.

"We are in this together and we will protect each other and stay together. You don't need to worry about me. I will work hard to be strong enough to beat those enemies asses" Mikey chuckled. "Don't laugh I'm serious. And you are going to train me so that I can fight them off". You said and he smiled faintly.

"Yes I will make my girl strong enough to protect herself also get myself more stronger so I can stop anybody who tries to harm my girl".He said looking genuinely in your eyes.You blushed when he emphasized the word "my girl".

You couldn't resist and hugged him and he hugged .You both melt in each other's arms .You both knew no matter what happens you both have each other to rely on .