𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 3000

It's been 7 years since you and Mikey were together. But he still hasn't proposed to you. I mean it was obvious that he didn't want to disturb in your studies and your career. He has always valued that about you. Also the stuffs he has gone through which made him feel scared of getting into a relationship in the first place but you hoped that maybe you have changed that perspective of him.

After your graduation,you have started your career by opening your own clothing line.And it has been a year since you have started your own job and it was going pretty good. But now you wanted to be more to Mikey. You wanted to settle down. But you were scared what if he didn't want to be with you? What if he didn't want to get married I mean you have never forced him or anything.

For past few days you both have been busy in your own work. You didn't live together,you both lived in your own apartments. But you guys would normally visit each other and go on dates or video call each other etc. It was your off day and you decided to clean your apartment.
Suddenly you got a message. And it was from Mikey.

"I will send sanzu at 7pm. Don't  be late 💕Mikey"

You thought maybe it was another date he was planning anyways you were excited to meet him after you haven't seen him this past week.

.....

You got ready and decided to wear a cute floral dress.You have done some light make up and straighten your hair and you were done.

At evening

Sanzu came and picked you up by car. He strictly forbid you to ask any questions about where you were going so you didn't. It took some time to reach that place. You have gotten out of the car and it looked like some sort of cliff. There were lights of course. There were stairs too. Sanzu took you up showing you the way. When you have reached the top of that cliff you got amazed by the view. You could see the whole city from here. It was magical. But how come you have never known this place?

You were about to ask sanzu about where Mikey was but he disappeared. "Where did he go? And where is Mikey?" You questioned yourself. You were getting kinda scared of that empty place as you were about to call Mikey suddenly some fairy lights turned on. A voice came from behind you turned around and saw a projector and Mikey was on the screen. To your utter surprise he was singing.

"Baby take my hand cause I want to be your husband and I'm your iron man and I love you 3000"

The video ended. Your eyes went teary. "Mikey?" You called out his name and there he was,he came from behind the projector looking handsome as ever wearing a black tuxedo. He was smiling. He came closer to you and kneeled before you opening the ring box.

"Care to be my wife?" He asked with love in his eyes. And you nodded in yes. "YES! YES I want to be your wife Mikey"you said almost crying. And he took your hand and put you the ring. The ring was beautiful.
You immediately burst into tears. It was so cute and sweet.

He got up. "Did you like the ring?" He asked. " It's beautiful but I don't care about that all I care is that you have finally proposed to me" you said smiling. "I know I took so long but I wanted to stabilize myself before taking this step and also I know how much you wanted to start your own career and I didn't want to be a bother to that but now that everything is ok I didn't want to miss this chance" He smiled. His eyes were teary too.

You kissed him and he kissed you back with a passionate one. "I love you Mikey so much" you said in between the kiss. "I love you more" he said and kissed you again.

Back with another one. Did you guys liked it? Let me know in the comments below😊