19

It was a request hope you liked it!

Everyone's eyes were on you. It was making you anxious yet good. It was a prom night and you wore this beautiful black dress,did make up. Basically you weren't the type who wear dresses and make up all the time not even in school.

None has ever seen you like this

None has ever seen you like this. You took a seat around the corner and took a glass of coke. It made you thirsty. You could feel the jealousy of some girls in your class. It was normal for you since they were always like this. You didn't mind. You didn't have any friends so you were just siting there and seeing other people.

You came back from your thoughts when all the girls started screaming and complementing Mikey. The popular guy in your school. There were other guys too but he was one of them plus he was also a gang leader that caught attention to most of the girls. They thought he was 'cool'. Mikey looked at you. His eyes were searching for you.

He was surprised to see you in that dress in a good way. You looked so gorgeous. He was trying to go to you but girls were gushing over him. He managed to go away from them but couldn't find you. You went to the washroom. But unfortunately those mean girls who always manages to bully you indirectly was there. They followed you.

"Look at her dress. She sure is trying to seduce all the boys" they were laughing. You rolled your eyes while washing your hands. You dried your hands and was about to leave but they grabbed your hand. "Where do you think you are going?" They smirk. You tried to remove their hand but it was a strong grip but you managed to jerk it off. "Who are you seducing tonight?" They asks you. You got really angry.

You took a deep breath. "If you think it that way then it's clearly not my problem. Leave me alone" you scoff but soon one of them poured a glass of coke on you. Your blood boiled. They kept laughing. "Oh no! Your dress got spoiled. How you are supposed to grab boy's attention now bitch?" They laughed. "That's none of your concern. Just what the fuck you guys think you are? You know what it's pure jealousy that's why you are doing this because everyone was complimenting me rather than you guys" you confronted them.

They pushed you on the ground when it was the truth. They couldn't stand it. And your back hurt. You groaned in pain. Suddenly someone Bruges in. It was Mikey. Those girls quickly rushed over him trying to cover you. "Oh Mikey what are you doing in the girls washroom?" They asked being completely innocent. "I saw what you guys did. Don't act so innocent now move" he pushed one of them and went over you.

"Yn are you ok?" He asked but saw you standing with the dustbin in your hand. "You don't have to interfere. I can fight my own fight now move". You boldly spoke and he moved away. You went near to those girls and throw the trashes on their face. They all gasped by your action. You smirked at them. They were shocked. "W-what the fuck yn? You just throw the trash at us?" They were complaining. "You just ruined my dress and it's disgusting" you didn't pay any attention to their complain.

"Actually there are some trashes over here so I thought why not combine them all?" You said making them shocked. "One more thing, I'm a loner but that doesn't mean I'm weak" you left saying these words and Mikey followed you. He was equally shocked by your actions. He was feeling good that you stood up for yourself and how cool you were.

You stood outside of the washroom and grabbed some tissue to wipe the drink from your dress. He came near you. "That was amazing yn. You were so cool back there" he said making you look at him. You never talked to him before so you were taken back. You didn't know what to say. "I- I am gonna leave this parties are not for me bye" you said and left the hall room.

"Hey! Wait!" Mikey called you and went along with you. Now you both were outside from the crowed. "Since we are outside wanna go for a ride with me?" He asked you with a very soft look. Your heart was beating fast. You never imagined he would ask you out. You nodded. And he got all excited. Then you got up on his bike and held him by his waist. As he drove off.

It was honestly the best feeling. You were with your crush on his bike and him liking you back was the nicest thing that has happened to you in school. And you could say it was the best prom night.

I actually enjoyed writing this one. It was fun. Thank you for your requests.

Requests are open:)