10

As usual you got ready for your training with Mikey at his gang spot who was your very close friend and whom you liked. You both went to the same school and one day you found out about his gang accidentally and since then you have been hanging out with them.

You have reached the spot but Mikey wasn't there. So you have called him several times but no response. You decided to call Draken. After some moment he picked up "Hey,what's up yn?" He asked. "Hey nothing much I came for the training but there's none here and I can't reach Mikey. So is he with you?" You asked. "No he's not. Actually I haven't seen him all day today. Maybe he's at his house". He said and you got confused I mean even Draken didn't know where he is. "Ok thanks Draken" saying that you hung up.

You decided to go to his house. You were pretty nervous because you have never been a guys house before. You rang the bell nervously. You were greeted by a cheerful voice "Hi yn!" It was Emma Mike's sister. You met her couple of times with the squad. "Hey Emma!" You smiled. "Come in" she invited you inside and made you sit in the living room. "I suppose you came here for Mikey" she said giving you a cup of tea. You blushed hearing that. "Y-yeah actually he wasn't picking his phone since he trains me so..." You took a sip of your tea. "Oh...." Emma replied drinking her tea. "Do you perhaps know where he could be?" You asked.

"Yeah...I am so forgetful he said he was meeting with a childhood friend today" Emma said. A childhood friend? You thought. Suddenly the bell rang. "One moment" she excused herself you heard some greetings and a girls voice. You got up from your seat. And saw Mikey with a girl who had short silver hair. You assumed her the childhood friend. "Yn.. Why are you here?" Mikey asked. " I guess you forgot tell me that you were busy today and since today was the training day and you also didn't pick up your phone" you replied."Shit! Sorry yn as you see I have finally caught up with my childhood friend that I forgot to call you. Next time it won't happen" he apologized. You nodded.

There was an awkward silence. "Let me introduce you to my friend Yn this is Senju and Senju this is yn my another close friend from school" Mikey introduces both of you and you both exchanged greetings. "Mikey I wanna see your room you still have those pictures of us? I wanna see them" Senju said excitedly to Mikey. "Yeah I have them let's go" he said to her and they both were heading towards his room.Mikey didn't even ask you to join them. You felt awkward standing there.

"Emma I will be leaving now thanks for the tea" you said and left the house. You didn't know what that feeling was when you saw her with him. You brushed off those thoughts and went to your home.

Next week

At school Mikey seemed pretty distant with you. As if he wasn't your friend anymore. You thought maybe you were overthinking.

That day you went for the training. As soon you have reached there you heard cheering. You got confused that what was happening. You went inside and saw Mikey with Senju. They were fighting each other or they were having some kind of competition. "Hey guys....where were you all last week?" You asked Baji along with chifuyu, takemitchy and basically the founding members.

"Hey yn...I was with Mikey and Senju have you met her?" Baji asked. "Why were you with them?" You asked. "Oh Senju is my childhood friend too she came to Tokyo after a long time" he said. "Oh and yeah I have met her the other day I went to Mikey's house because I couldn't reach him". You said looking at Mikey and Senju who were fighting. Baji nodded.

You didn't know Senju could fight and she was awesome to be honest. You could never match her. "How does she know how to fight?" You asked Baji out of curiosity. "Oh she has her own gang too she's the leader of Brahman" he replied. You were surprised. "Cool" you said. You waited for them to finish. As you were watching them Senju kinda slipped and Mikey held her. There face was close and both of them had an eye contact. Other boys were teasing them. You noticed that they looked good together and you were nowhere near her.

You started having those thoughts so you couldn't bear standing there. "Since Mikey is busy I guess there's no training today too so tell him that I left. See you guys later" you bid bye to the boys and left.

.....

Few weeks have passed since that happened. Whenever you saw Mikey he would talk to you about Senju. You started to have inferiority complex. You started to think that they were perfect I mean she had her own gang and they both were compatible.

You have seen Mikey with Senju a lot and you started to feel left out. Mikey wasn't being the way when he was with you. You will call Mikey but he would he was busy. He wouldn't train you either saying he was busy.

Everyone kinda felt distant to you. The boys wouldn't call you anymore to hang out and stuff. So you also stopped calling them and going to their usual spot. It seems like they don't even call you why you didn't come and all. You got pretty angry so you decided not to talk to them anymore.

But today you decided to call Mikey to see if he still remembers you or not. He picked up to your surprise. "Hey yn" he said. "Hey Mikey...can we meet today-" you couldn't even complete your sentence. "Sorry yn I'm busy next time ok bye" he hung up. You threw your phone on your bed and left the house.
You were hungry so you came to the convenient store.

On your way back home you saw Mikey with Senju ,Draken,Baji,chifuyu,
takemitchy etc. You couldn't believe it. I mean how could they just forget you after meeting Senju? They all stopped when they saw you. You didn't even wait a sec to walk back glancing at Mikey. He stopped you by grabbing your arms. "Yn wait-" you jerked his hand off. "Aren't you busy Mikey? Cause I'm." You said started to walk but he again stopped you.

"Yn why are you ignoring me?" He asked. "Ignoring you? More like you are all ignoring me Mikey don't make me laugh" you scoffed. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Don't play dumb Mikey. How easily you forgot me since you have found your bestfriend. You won't even call me nor train me nor hang out with me anymore. You act all distant with me saying you are "busy" all the time. Good for you that you found your childhood friend that doesn't mean you will forget about your other friend Mikey? Thats not how friendship works. You have been doing this for weeks". You paused. As he remain silent. "Do you have idea how bad I felt? I have waited for you after school eveyeday and at our spot but you never came. You just completely neglected me". You said it all out trying not to cry.

"Yn...don't tell me you are jealous of Senju" hearing what he said it made your blood boil with anger. You slapped him hard. Mikey looked shocked so as others. "Yn why would you slap Mikey?" Senju came but you ignored her giving her a glare. "Seriously Mikey I never expected this from you. But thanks for all the memories we had bye". You said and left leaving Mikey in pure shock. He now knew where he went wrong.

He knew that you were gone for good and he can never have you back.

Hi guys! I had this idea after reading the new chap hope you guys enjoyed it. And sorry if I am unable to meet up with some requests. I just started highschool studies so been kinda busy with adopting huge syllabus and stuffs I will try my best.