22

So they say that time
Takes away the pain
But I'm still the same

It was almost 2 am when Mikey took out his bike for a ride. He didn't know where he just needed to get out from his house.
He was riding it on full speed as memories of kept coming in.

And they say that will I find another you
That can't be true
Why didn't I realize? Why did I tell lies?

He remembers the day when he broke up with you with every possible hurtful things. The day when he lost you. Because he was afraid that his dark impulsivity will take over and he will hurt you. He couldn't bear the thought him hurting you. But he did by so many lies. He said he doesn't love you anymore. And he has someone better who loves him better than you.

Yeah I wish I could do it again
Turning back the time back when you were mine. All mine.

He remembers the night when you became his. That was the most amazing time of his life. He was so happy to be yours.

So this is heart ache?
So this is heartache?
The regrets are accumulated turning to tears,oh baby

He remembers the you cried and begged him for not letting you go. He knows you didn't believe him when he said he had someone better. But he still let you go. It was too painful watch.

So this is heartache?
Your smile that day became a memory for me
I miss you

He remembers the day when he proposed to you and the way you smiled it was a beautiful sight to see. He misses those days when you would bake something for him and wait for his feed back and you would literally jump and hug him like a baby.

You who are the only one that satisfies my heart
You who were the only one who could touch my heart with the things you did

He misses the way you would always care for him,worry for him. He misses when you would wait for him to come and scold him for getting injured in a fight by not being careful. You would make him smile whenever he would he sad for him losses. You were always there for him whenever he needed you. You are the only who could understand Mikey and you have always supported him.

Oh baby,you are not here anymore,I don't have anything anymore

He regrets everything now. He is in pain. He is lost even more. Tears were falling from his eyes. He felt like his heart will explode from this pain. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed you now. Without even realizing it he was Infront of your house.

He asked himself why he came back here when he is the one who had let you go? Will you come back to him of he asked you to? Will you love him the same?

Hi guys,what's up? I know it's been so long since I have uploaded something here(it's not like anyone was waiting for me) anyways. Here I am. I still don't know if I'm gonna be active again or not.

This is a song by One ok Rock. I was just listening to it and I got the idea so I wrote it down.

Hope you guys liked it.