21

*I'm taking Ash lynx from Banana Fish*

•Mikey will be super competitive when he knows that you have a gangster best friend who's also the leader.

•We all know Ash is super stylish and Mikey wears whatever he wants he practically has no sense of style. So in that case he will be wearing super werid clothes whenever you hang out with Ash and Mikey just tags alone "he was just passing by". Sometimes he would wear suits or blazer even in the scorching heat.

•You know Mikey is a bit loud and chaotic and acts immature so seeing Ash he will try to act mature and quite all but it will turn into a very weird show you will be like "You are not being yourself. Are you possessed?"

•When he will know how Intelligent Ash is and how much he likes to read. Mikey will started studying but at end he will give up because it's not just his thing.

• He would be super angry when knows that Ash doesn't like you back because he broke your heart and Mikey can't see you in pain. Although he's somehow happy about it.

•He eventually goes and grabs Ash's coller and asks him why he broke your heart making Ash shocked and confused leaving you embarrassed.

•"Why would you do that? I haven't tell him yet and now how am I supposed to face him? He likes eiji and I'm happy about it not everyone understands this kinda of relationship and I want to support ash you dumbass"

• At first he was dumbfounded and felt guilty but when he saw your figure walking out he realized you are ready to move on from Ash so that means " I have a Chance" he said it out loud and ran behind you figuring out every way to win your heart and keep it safe

Hope you guys enjoyed this headcon :)