Yours

After a successful game Mikey was having a party with his close friends. More than him his friends were excited and threw a party.

Mikey was standing near the bar and was drinking. He was looking at everyone and how they were so happy and enjoying. He was cherishing all this moments.

But one thing was missing. And it was you. He was missing you so much. He sighed as he took a glass of his favourite drink and went to the balcony to see the stars. He checked his phone and saw the time and date. It's been exactly 4 years and 6 months since you have left for your studies in abroad.

"How long are you gonna wait for her? You should fine someone now" Mikey recognized the familiar voice. It was his older brother shinichiro. " As long as it takes. I will always wait for her. I know she will be back" He smiled looking at his brother. "You are a hopeless romantic!" his brother chuckled and left.

All these people around him tried to set him up with other girls knowing that you guys were in a long distance relationship. He always rejected them. He kept waiting for you. People would always say negative stuffs about long distance relationships which made him anxious often but he still waited for you.

Mikey looked at the sky and remembered the moments you guys have shared together. Honestly he wanted you to be cheering for his games. He always wanted to see you after he won a game. I mean of course you guys talk most of the time on phone. But sometimes that's not enough. He wanted you to be here physically in person but he also knew how much it meant for you to study in abroad.

And he has always supported you and your decision. He trusts you with his life and so do you. But sometimes he would feel insecure. You were few years younger than him and he couldn't help but to think what if you found someone better. Someone more fun and interesting than him?

But as soon as you call him or text him all his worries fades away.

............

It was the day of your return and he was more than happy to receive you from the airport. Even tho there would be reporters there after he was the no 1 Racer in Japan.

As soon as he saw you his eyes lit up. You were happy and surprised to see him too. You hugged him and he hugged you back too. Lots of reporters were already taking pictures. But he didn't mind. It was time to show people that he's taken.

Untill now none knew that he had a girlfriend. But now everyone knows.

"I missed you" He said. "I have missed you too Mr. Racer" You said and he chuckled. "You haven't stopped calling me that since I became one". "It suits you". You both laughed and went in the car.

He wanted to take you to his apartment but since you haven't seen your parents for so many years he dropped you of to your parents house.

Later that night He texted you to meet him at you guy's favorite place few days later.

You got ready and you went there. It was a snowy evening. When you reached there he was already waiting. "Sorry if I was a bit late" You said making him turn towards you. He looked at you as you looked so beautiful. He looked handsome too in that black coat.

"I can wait for you forever" he said. "Cheesy much" you mocked him. As he grabbed you by your waist to pull you closer which made your heart race. " Do you want to see how cheesy I can be?" He asked you but you were too nervous to speak suddenly his lips met yours.

It was like heaven to both of you. 4 years living apart. "You don't know for how long I have been waiting for this yn" he said with so much seriousness and looking directly at you,it made your heart beat faster. You blushed. "M-me too" you said averting the eye contact.

He let go of you. And pulled out a small box out of his pocket."Y/N I know you just came back and you still have a lot of things left to do. Maybe it's too soon for you but will you marry me?" He asked with so much sincerity.

You were surprised it was so sudden. Your eyes were almost teary. You were full of mixed emotions. "Yes! Yes! I will marry you Mikey. 100 times over I will marry you and nothing is too soon if I can be with you" you said pulling out your left hand as he put the ring on your ring finger.

"I love you" he said as tears fell from his eyes. "I love you too Mikey" you said and hugged him.

After a good late night walk and a fancy dinner you guys went back to his apartment and you can imagine what happened next.

Bonus:

Later on you guys posted this pic on your social media leaving everyone in shock specially mikey's fans.

Sano Manjiro

Liked by 1,950,204 people

I'm hers and she's mine💍

Y/N

Liked by 2,594 people

Baby I'm yours💍

(Image src:Pinterest. Credit: To the rightful owner)

Hope you guys enjoyed this!