8

Mikey:

I think Mikey is the type who'd like a sassy girlfriend. Who will be bold and courageous. Who can handle herself in dangerous situations. Since Mikey is a leader of a gang so you will have to encounter with lots of dangerous situations. Mikey will love it if you stand up for yourself and be all feisty,ofc he will be there for you but as a leader he'd have a lot in his plate so you'd rather not make him worry.

Draken:

Well I'm not quite sure how he'd react since Emma is a bit sassy so I think his reaction would be the same as he does to Emma. He will be super protective of you and doesn't want you get involved in dangerous matters but you do it anyways. He acts like he's annoyed but inside he will be proud of having a bold,lively girlfriend like you who can stand up for herself. But most of the time he'd do it. Cause he doesn't want you to get into any trouble.

Takemitchy:

He will be shocked by your actions. He would be like "wow she's so cool". He will admire you and see you in a different level. Since he's the type to get bullied and beaten up. You will come and save him and beat those losers and he will melt by your actions and love you more.

Chifuyu:

He would love it. He will be a bit showoff to his friends about you. When any situation comes up he will act like he can't do anything just to see you in your sassy mode. I mean chifuyu is a softie so you'd be perfect for him

Baji:

He is a badass himself so don't expect that much of a reaction from him but he will be happy to have a cool girlfriend. He will admire you but won't show it that much.

Mitsuya:

He will like takemitchy but he will also not show. He will admire you quitely and often compliment you. He will also be protective of you and won't want you get into any arguments or any fight.

Pah:

Well he will be the big show off and won't stop talking about you to the members. He will be like "you are this and that". He will be in a fanboy mode.

It was a request. Hope I have written this well. Sorry if I missed any of your favourite characters.And sorry being so inactive these days. My mind is a mess and I'm being super detached with everything but I will try to update more :)