11

Jisung was acutely aware of the significant shift in the dynamics of their shared living space. The atmosphere had grown somber, with long faces dominating the scene. Playful banter had become a thing of the past as everyone withdrew into their own worlds.

Their interactions were now limited to their regular training sessions, which had become increasingly tense. If only Jisung possessed Hyunjin's gift, he would be able to discern what was troubling everyone.

Although it didn't require much guessing. The repeated attacks by villains on government facilities throughout the country had taken their toll. The team felt inadequate, unable to fulfill their duty of preventing such incidents. They yearned to be ready for the battlefield, but their trainers deemed them not strong enough yet.

Jisung himself was deeply troubled by these circumstances. Seeking solace, he often sought the company of Minho, occasionally joined by Chan and Changbin.

Among them all, Chan bore the brunt of the situation. Ever since assuming the role of the group's leader, he seemed burdened with an immense weight on his shoulders. Leading the team became an arduous task, particularly when everyone seemed dispirited.

Jisung felt compelled to address this issue. It was up to him to make things right. The team had only recently started bonding and growing closer, evolving into a cohesive unit-a group of friends.

Deciding on a course of action, Jisung concluded that a small gathering could help lift his teammates' spirits and inject some life back into their lives. He made his way to Minho's room and knocked on the door.

"Jisung?" Minho appeared surprised to see him. "What's going on?"

"I need your help," Jisung said, prompting Minho to nod and invite him inside.

"What's troubling you?" Minho inquired as they settled onto the bed.

"I can't stand this depressing environment," Jisung lamented. "Everyone has become so distant. They're all mopey and sulky. I just want things to return to how they used to be."

Minho chuckled, finding Jisung's sensitivity endearing. "It's affecting you this much?"

"Yes!" Jisung insisted. "I miss the laughter, the playful arguments, even Hyunjin's annoying ass."

A gentle smile formed on Minho's face as he regarded Jisung. He was undeniably sentimental. "Alright, what do you need me to do?"

"Well," Jisung began, contemplating his plan. "I was thinking of organizing a small party of sorts. Since we arrived here, I don't think any of us have truly enjoyed ourselves."

"A party?" Minho hesitated, uncertain about the idea. "Are you sure about that?"

"Not exactly a party," Jisung clarified. "Just a casual gathering, perhaps. With some food, drinks, and other things."

"I see," Minho responded. "So, you want me to cook for it, right?"

"Yes, please...?" Jisung asked shyly, his eyes brimming with hopeful anticipation.