4

Seungmin's stomach growled with hunger. It was already time for dinner, but everyone seemed to be staying in their rooms. Someone had to take charge and cook for the group. In a hurry, Seungmin left his room and entered the common area. To his surprise, he found one of them cooking a large pot of food.

"Need any help?" Seungmin asked in a hushed tone.

The man turned around, slightly startled, and smiled. "Yes, please. I'm almost finished. Could you set up the plates and call everyone to eat?"

"Sure, no problem," Seungmin quickly arranged the table. "By the way, I'm Seungmin."

"I'm Minho," the man introduced himself. "Thanks for the help, Seungmin."

"No, I'm really grateful that you cooked for all of us," Seungmin chuckled. "I was starving."

"Well, it's not much, just some ramyeon and tteokbokki."

"That's more than enough," Seungmin replied, finalizing the plate setup. "I'll go ahead and call everyone."

Awkwardly, Seungmin knocked on each door and summoned them for lunch. Most of them had surprised expressions when they realized that someone had actually cooked for the entire group.

Gradually, everyone gathered in the common room and settled comfortably in their seats.

"Did you cook all this?" Jisung asked Minho, who still wore an apron around his waist.

Minho nodded, smiling. "Yes, I wanted to make sure we all had something to eat. It's not much, but I hope you'll enjoy it."

Jisung grinned and patted Minho on the back. "You're a lifesaver!"

Seungmin watched as the group began serving themselves, their hungry faces transforming into expressions of satisfaction.

"So," a man at the end of the table began. "We're the chosen ones, huh?"

"Seems like it," Minho replied.

"I think it's time for introductions, then," the man suggested. "My name's Chan, I'm 26, and I'm a music producer."

Jisung followed, explaining that he was also a music producer who worked alongside Chan and was three years younger than his coworker. Minho wondered what their music sounded like.

Next in line was the man beside Jisung, named Changbin, who also worked as a music producer with Chan and Jisung. He was 24.

"How strange that the three of you were chosen together," Seungmin remarked.

"Yeah, we were really surprised too!" Changbin said. "But it's nice to have familiar faces around."

They took turns introducing themselves. The tall, blond man was named Hyunjin, an artist, and the short brunette sitting next to him was Felix, who worked as a kindergarten teacher. Both seemingly the same age as Jisung.