33

Felix was overwhelmed, unsurprisingly. He was immediately blindfolded upon arrival. The villain ensured that it was better if Felix didn't know where he was. It was safer, apparently. This way, no one could extort him for this information whatsoever.

The trip had been super weird and awkward, to say the least. Felix didn't know how, but he'd disappeared with the villains in one second and appeared in their spacecraft-like ship the next second.

The villain didn't seem like he would explain, so Felix decided not to ask. From there, the villain had assured him into a room and left him there alone, locked the door, and left to speak with the others from his group, who was confused as to why Felix was with them.

Felix expected it. They deserved an explanation for such a spontaneous and absurd plan. One that could potentially put everyone and everything at risk.

He carefully placed his ear against the door, doing his best to listen to the littlest of whispers and murmurs. Any information was good enough for him. It would prove to be useful in some way or the other.

"What in the world have you done?" Someone asked. Felix could recognize it as the leader's distinct resonate robotic voice. It was laced with firmness and authority. Felix could easily tell it was him. His voice still sent shivers down his spine.

Felix came to a realization. Oh. So they still wore their masks. Were they that afraid of Felix finding out their identities? Even by their voice?

"I had to," the villain replied. "They... Captain Lee was about to send them to Norway."

"What? That wasn't supposed to happen this soon," the leader replied. "What did Felix tell you?"

"That they need to capture one of us in order to succeed."

"Oh," the leader said. The room then fell silent for a second. Felix felt his heart thrumming against his chest. The tension was palpable. Felix felt extremely uneasy within.

"So you just brought him here instead?" Another villain spoke up. The voice was slightly different this time. "And he agreed? Just like that?"

Thinking back on it, Felix agreed that was very naive of him to do so. He could very well get in trouble at any given time. He neither had weapons nor protection. Felix then remembered the villain's promise. That's right. He wouldn't let any harm come to Felix's way.

"I mean," Felix heard the all too familiar voice of the villain again. He was surprised that he was able to differentiate between their almost familiar sounding robotic voices. "It's not like he had a choice."

"But he isn't aware of the dangers of going to Norway," the leader continued. "How did you convince him?"

What dangers were they talking about? How do they even what was awaiting them in Norway? There's no way they could've known. Even if they did know somehow, why are they so adamant on Norway being dangerous? His own team wasn't too stressed about it.

"It didn't take much convincing," the villain said. "He understood our intentions."

"Your charms still work as good as ever, huh?" Felix heard another villain say. A hint of a smirk evident in his voice. What was that all about?