43

Jisung couldn't deny that he was internally panicking at the moment. The eight of them were brought to the weaponry, and he couldn't help but gasp in awe at the array of weapons displayed before him.

He'd had weapons back at headquarters, but those were nothing compared to this. The thought of having to wield and use these scared Jisung. What if something went wrong? He didn't even want to imagine it.

The air in the dimly lit weapons room hung heavy with anticipation as the members gathered. Chan, the future version, stood at the head of the table, maps, and strategic notes spread before him.

"Listen up, everyone," Chan's voice commanded attention. "The government officials have been actively tracking us ever since we leaked Felix's recording to the press. They want to wage a war against us."

The others nodded. "And how are the people reacting?" Changbin asked.

"They're divided at the moment," Chan answered. "Some seem to believe Felix, but some seem to think that we're making it all up."

"What do they think about an oncoming battle?" Felix asked.

Chan sighed. "Most of them think it's a drastically move on the government's end, while the others think it's necessary."

Jisung was confused. "Why?"

The future version of Minho answered. "Because they believe that you guys are a threat to society. All the problems that the seven of caused before... well, they think that it's actually you all."

"Oh, fucking hell," Seungmin cursed, shaking his head. Jeongin placed a hand over his shoulder, whispering "it's okay" into his ear.

"Then the recording was pointless," Felix replied, crossing his arms.

"I wouldn't say that," Chan said. He looked at Felix. "It helped."

"How?" Felix asked, unconvinced.

"Your families," Hyunjin answered, walking upto him. "They would be aware of where you all are and what's really happening. They would all believe you Felix, isn't that enough?"

Felix wanted to yell "no!" because he knew it didn't apply to him. He had no family to assure. No one outside of this group cared for him like that, but when he glanced around the room, he noticed the somber faces of his friends at the mention of their parents.

Felix knew how much it meant to them that their parents were now aware of their experiences. So he kept quiet and looked at man before him.

"You're right," He shifted his gaze to Hyunjin, his Hyunjin and smiled. "I guess it did help."

Chan continued, outlining the plan of attack, each member absorbing their roles and responsibilities.

With the plan set, the group moved to arm themselves. Weapons were inspected and ammunition checked. Felix prepared himself with his own choice of a weapon, a glimmer of determination in his eyes, as he twirled the dagger in his hand.