32

Changbin and the others were left in shock as they all stood in complete and utter silence in the desolate site. The villains had gone, taking Felix with them, and none of them had been able to prevent it.

He glanced around in agitation, watching as Chan began to grab his hair in frustration, muttering a string of curse words under his breath. He then looked at Hyunjin, who stood frozen in his place, his eyes desperate as he looked at the exact spot where Felix had disappeared with the villains.

"What the fuck just happened?" Seungmin was the first to speak up, immediately grabbing everyone's attention. This caused Hyunjin to truly realize what was happening.

Changbin watched as anger flooded into Hyunjin's eyes, as he stormed over and grabbed Chan by his collar.

"This is all your fault!" Hyunjin yelled, despite the protests from Minho and Jisung. "If you hadn't let him speak to the villain in the first place, this never would have happened!"

Chan was silent.

Hyunjin didn't like that.

"Speak up, bastard!" He shouted, as Jeongin stepped forward to break the two away.

"Hyung, please stop."

"Stay out of this," Hyunjin warned as he looked straight into Jeongin's eyes. Changbin observed the change in Jeongin's demeanor as he immediately backed away from the pair.

Jisung used his quickness to hastily pull Chan away from Hyunjin's grasp, as he put the two of them at a distance.

"Jisung you-"

"Just stop," Changbin spoke. "We're all to blame for what happened just now. We were all distracted and didn't realize what was happening."

"They took him, hyung!" Hyunjin exclaimed. "Don't you realize that? He's gone! Felix is... gone."

"And we're all worried for him as well," Minho responded instead. "Turning on each other isn't going to help us get Felix back. Do you understand that?"

The room remained heavy with tension, the shock of the revelations holding them all captive. Hyunjin's heartache persisted, his emotions a tumultuous mix of worry, fear, and longing for his missing Felix. And then, in a moment of vulnerability, Hyunjin's emotions got the best of him.

"I never got to tell him that I love him," He muttered under his breath, but it was loud enough for everyone around to hear. "And now I don't know if I would ever see him again."

Jisung sighed softly as Seungmin looked at Hyunjin with great sympathy in his eyes. Chan remained silent, his head hung low as he leaned heavily against Jisung.

Changbin's brows furrowed, his eyes narrowing at Hyunjin's words. "What are you talking about?"

Hyunjin's gaze shifted from Changbin to the others, his voice trembling with emotion. "Felix... Felix and I, we've been more than just friends. We've been... together."