45

Felix thinks he's never felt this happy ever. Years and years of living alone had made him get used to the fact that there would be no one to care for him or love him. All of those things changed just in the span of a few months.

He now has eight people who truly adore him and care for him and love him like their own. He has a sister, whom he had reunited with shortly after the departure.

He has six friends who would do anything for him if he asked. He has parental figures through Hyunjin's parents, who treat him just like any other parent would treat their son.

And he has a lover, without whom he'd be lost in this world. A lover who showed him what love actually meant. A lover who brought him into the light and protected him from the darkness. A lover who he has now moved in with.

Felix couldn't be happier.

"Sunshine," Hyunjin's honey-like voice called. "Why are you out of bed?"

Felix turned towards the other and smiled. The sunlight from the window behind him made Felix glow. The sight was almost ethereal, and Hyunjin felt his heart skip a beat.

"Sorry to wake you up," Felix laughed, walking towards the bed.

"Lie back down," Hyunjin whined, making grabby hands at Felix. "I want my morning cuddles."

Felix laughed again. "You've become too clingy lately, Hyunnie."

"I can't help it," Hyunjin grinned. "I have the most beautiful boyfriend in the whole world. I have to treasure it."

"You're so annoying," Felix smiled, but he climbed back into their bed and laid down next to Hyunjin, who immediately wrapped his arms around Felix, pulling him closer to his chest.

"But you love my annoying ass, don't you?" Hyunjin asked, beaming at Felix.

Felix nodded. "That I do."

"Good," Hyunjin leaned forward to place a kiss on Felix's cheek. "Because I love you, too."

The two of them stayed like that for a while until Felix insisted that they need to get out of bed and have breakfast.

"Do you wanna eat at the new cafe that's opened?" Hyunjin asked as he emerged from the bathroom. "I'm too lazy to make breakfast."

Felix could never turn down that offer. "Sure!"

As they strolled down the street towards the new café, Felix couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the simple joys of life. The warmth of Hyunjin's hand in his, the gentle breeze ruffling their hair, and the anticipation of trying out a new place together filled him with contentment.

They arrived at the café, greeted by the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the inviting ambiance. Finding a cozy spot by the window, they settled in and perused the menu.

As they sipped their coffee, Hyunjin glanced at Felix with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "You know, baby, I've been thinking..."