21

Hyunjin entered his room, immediately taking off his shirt. The day's events had been rough, to say the least. A cold shower was exactly what he needed. As a 23-year-old, his mind was constantly filled with a whirlwind of emotions, including certain hormonal urges. Could anyone blame him?

It had been so long since he had even kissed someone, let alone anything more. He would relieve himself in the quiet of the night, but it was never truly enough. The cold shower helped calm his nerves, but the feeling of longing persisted.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, Hyunjin walked out of the shower and used another towel to dry his hair. Suddenly, a series of knocks on his door startled him.

When Hyunjin opened the door, he was met with Felix's exhausted face. Felix's eyes widened as he noticed Hyunjin's state, quickly averting his gaze to the floor.

"Oh, hey, sweetheart," Hyunjin spoke, a small smile forming at the flustered state of the other.

"I-I can come back later," Felix stuttered, turning to leave, but Hyunjin grabbed his wrist before he could do so.

"No, you don't have to," Hyunjin said, pulling Felix into his room and closing the door behind him.

"You should cover up," Felix replied, still avoiding eye contact as he took a seat on Hyunjin's bed.

"Why? Are you nervous?" Hyunjin smirked, walking closer to Felix. "Look at you, darling, your face is practically crimson."

"Stop it!" Felix insisted, attempting to leave. "I'm just going to go."

"Okay, okay, I'll stop!" Hyunjin turned to prevent Felix from leaving. "I'll put on some clothes, you happy?"

"Very," Felix said, sitting back down as Hyunjin took his clothes and went into the bathroom to get changed. Hyunjin emerged wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts, his hair still dripping wet.

"You're going to get sick, Hyunnie," Felix said, pointing to Hyunjin's hair. "Come here, let me dry it for you."

"Whatever you say, Mom," Hyunjin teased, handing Felix the towel as he sat beside him.

Felix quickly began rubbing the towel on Hyunjin's hair, gently drying every strand. The way they were sitting wasn't ideal—they were facing each other, and Felix was drying Hyunjin's hair from the front.

To gain better access to his hair, Felix scooted a little closer to Hyunjin, almost perching on his lap. Their faces were in close proximity, and Felix could catch the coconut scent of Hyunjin's shampoo.

"Do you do this for the others too?" Hyunjin whispered, speaking softly due to their closeness.

"No..." Felix said, a bit shyly.

"Lucky me," Hyunjin replied, gently holding Felix by the waist to support him on the bed. "I'm the only one who gets special treatment."

Felix tensed at Hyunjin's touch, sending shivers down his spine. He slowed down the pace of drying Hyunjin's hair.

"You never told me why you came here," Hyunjin continued, his grip on Felix tightening slightly.