37

Minho was having a very hard time with making the eggs. He had just gotten out of bed and had stumbled into the kitchen to make breakfast for the others. He'd woken up a little late, which is why he went straight to the kitchen and didn't freshen up first.

The tiredness and exhaustion dawned upon Minho, which led him to simply stare at the eggs as they started to overcook. This was his third attempt, and he was now a little more awake after splashing some water onto his face.

He was right about to add the salt and pepper when he suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, a weight heavy on his right shoulder. Minho chuckled softly as the grip around his waist tightened.

"Morning..." Jisung's voice slurred, but in a whisper. It was only for Minho's ears.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Minho smiled to himself, subtly leaning more into Jisung's embrace.

"Smells good," Jisung said, peering over Minho's shoulder. "Want some."

"Have you brushed?"

He felt Jisung shake his head in response.

"Then go and do it," Minho responded, turning his head slightly to give Jisung a sniff kiss of sorts into his hair. "I'll have a plate ready for you."

"Did you brush?" Jisung asked curiously.

"No..." Minho chuckled.

"Then I'll wait for you," Jisung replied, burying his face into Minho's neck, subtly inhaling the older's scent. "We'll brush together."

"Okay," Minho said, transferring the cooked eggs onto a plate, reaching for the egg tray to make more. "If that's what you want."

Jisung hummed, and the two remained in that position. Minho skillfully made the eggs while Jisung waited patiently, eyes still droopy as his head rested on Minho's shoulder.

"You guys are gross," a voice called out, interrupting their moment. "It's like you two always forget that there are other people living here."

Jisung slowly backed away and looked behind at Jeongin seated at the dining table, who was staring at the two in disgust. Minho simply laughed as Jisung muttered a quiet "whatever" and sat down in front of Jeongin.

Once Jisung was seated, Jeongin leaned in closer, gesturing the other to do so as well. "So, are you two dating yet?"

Jisung goes wide-eyed and quickly turns around to make sure Minho hadn't heard anything. Thankfully, Minho was busy with the food to pay them attention. Jisung sighed a breath of relief before turning back to Jeongin.

"Jeongin!"

"What? I'm asking you a genuine question."

"What question?" Seungmin questioned as he walked in with his unusually incredible sense of hearing.

"I asked Hannie hyung if he's dating Minho hyung," Jeongin repeated, but in a hushed tone this time.