22

Changbin couldn't contain his excitement when he learned they were being given the entire day off. Captain Lee had acknowledged their hard work and decided they deserved a day of complete rest and relaxation before their next encounter with the villains.

With a week of intense training ahead of them, the timing couldn't have been more perfect. A full day of rest would rejuvenate them before diving into a rigorous seven-day training session.

"Hyungggg!" Felix whined, jumping onto the couch and clinging to Changbin. "Seungmin's being mean, tell him off."

Changbin chuckled, wrapping his arms around the younger boy, giving playful glares to Seungmin, who approached them.

"Apologize to Yongbokkie," Changbin said, but Seungmin only stuck out his tongue in response.

"Not my problem that Lix is scared of spiders," Seungmin rolled his eyes. "He shrieked like a girl when he saw one a few minutes ago."

"Did you?" Changbin tried to stifle his laughter while Felix frowned at him.

"He's... he's exaggerating," Felix protested.

"Nuh uh," Jeongin chimed in, joining them. "I heard it too, hyung."

Felix whined loudly, "They're so mean!"

Changbin laughed and pulled Felix closer, gently tracing circles on his back. "Alright, leave poor Lix alone, will you?"

"I think you should be leaving Felix alone," Seungmin smirked. "Someone's giving you death glares from across the room."

Confused, Changbin looked around and found Hyunjin glaring at him with a dark expression. Their eyes met, and Changbin could feel waves of anger and jealousy emanating from Hyunjin.

Without hesitation, Changbin slowly released Felix from his embrace. "Uh, Lix. I think Hyunjin would murder me if I stayed any closer to you."

"Huh?" Felix looked up at Changbin in confusion. Then he turned to Hyunjin, who immediately broke into a smile upon seeing him.

Felix let out a deep sigh before getting up from the couch and heading towards Hyunjin.

"You and I need to have a little talk," Felix said firmly, grabbing Hyunjin's hand and dragging him to his room.

Changbin breathed a sigh of relief after they disappeared behind closed doors. "Are those two dating?"

"I honestly don't know," Seungmin said, taking a seat with Jeongin. "I can't stand the tension between them anymore."

"It's so painfully obvious that they like each other," Jeongin chuckled. "They're always attached to each other like magnets."

"Do you think they've kissed yet?" Changbin asked with a mischievous grin.

"I'm willing to bet on it," Seungmin laughed.