3

Felix's luck seemed to shine when he discovered that his room was tucked away at the far end of the left hallway, offering a sense of privacy that he appreciated. And to his delight, Hyunjin's room happened to be right next to his, giving him a companion to talk to.

The group of eight had collectively decided to spend some time in their individual rooms, lacking the motivation to gather in the common area. However, they anticipated coming together for dinner later on.

Felix initially attempted to take a nap in his new bed but found himself tossing and turning for about an hour, unable to fall asleep. Contemplating whether to head to the common room and watch some TV, he felt a twinge of awkwardness that deterred him. Eventually, he decided to get up and knock on Hyunjin's door.

A few seconds later, the door opened, revealing Hyunjin's welcoming smile.

"Um, hi. I was, um... bored?" Felix nervously scratched his nape. "Can I come in?"

"Most certainly," Hyunjin replied, his words dripping with charm. He had a way of speaking that resembled that of a prince. "Please, come in."

Felix entered hesitantly and marveled at the sight of Hyunjin's room. It was nothing like his own. He had assumed all the rooms would be identical, but he was mistaken. Hyunjin's room exuded a rustic vibe, while Felix's own room leaned towards a pastel aesthetic.

"Do you like it?"

"What?"

"My room," Hyunjin smirked. "You're gawking at it."

"Yeah, no, it's lovely! It really suits you," Felix replied. "Quite unlike mine."

"Well, you'll have to show me yours sometime," Hyunjin said. "Invite me over, won't you?"

"Uh, yeah, of course," Felix agreed, settling himself on the small couch in the corner.

"Sweet," Hyunjin responded, comfortably perching himself on the bed. "So, what do you suggest we do to cure your boredom?"

"I don't know, we could talk, I guess?"

"Sounds good to me," Hyunjin replied. "But be warned, I tend to make really corny jokes."

"That's alright," Felix chuckled. "It's nice to have a good laugh with someone."

"Alright then, we can talk, but only if you promise not to make eye contact with me," Hyunjin stated, his voice slightly more serious than before.

Felix immediately made eye contact, but Hyunjin quickly averted his gaze.

"Why?"

"Because that's how I read minds," Hyunjin murmured.

"Oh."

"Did I make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry, I—" Hyunjin began, but Felix cut him off.

"No, no! I actually forgot about your gift," Felix laughed softly.