38

Seungmin was the first to finish dinner. It wasn't unusual since he was typically a fast eater, but the speed at which he ate his food today was abnormal. It was almost like the speed of lightning. He abruptly stood up from his seat, and everyone looked at him, confused. Well, everyone except Jisung.

You see, Jisung and Seungmin were absolutely done with sitting around and waiting for the government to do something about getting Felix back, so they decided to take it upon themselves to do so.

"Guys," Seungmin began, as he made sure to capture everyone's attention. "I have a plan."

"Uhm, he means we have a plan," Jisung stood up as well, a triumphant smile on his face.

"What is this all about?" Chan questioned, seeming to have assumed that this was one of their jokes.

"We have a plan to get Felix back," Seungmin stated, earning wide-eyed looks from everyone.

"Yes," Jisung added. "It is a bit risky, but it's the only way we've got."

"We're all ears," Hyunjin said, curiosity in his eyes.

"Okay, so," Seungmin began explaining. "Since the officials won't do anything. We'll have to do all of this ourselves. We can't tell anyone about what we're gonna do at any cost."

"But we can use Captain Lee's help, right?" Jeongin questioned.

"Unfortunately, we can't," Jisung answered. "Remember, Felix told us that she was capable of bugging our van. We can't trust her anymore."

"Alright, so what's the plan?" Chan asked.

"It's not fool proof, this could go wrong in so many ways," Seungmin said. "And. We don't have a Plan B."

"Oh, just get to the point already!" Changbin exclaimed, unable to handle the constant deterioration.

"We have to sneak out of here on our own," Jisung said, looking at the others for their reaction.

"And then... what?" Minho asked. "We don't know where he is exactly. Plus, where would we even hide? The government will be behind our backs the moment they realize that we are missing."

"Yeah, and also, how will we manage to sneak out?" Jeongin added. "The security is super tight in this place."

"We've thought of all that," Jisung responded, slightly smiling a little. "And we know the answers to those questions. Well, at least a few of them. We were hoping you guys would help us out as well, "

"Go on, then," Hyunjin said.

"When Hannie and I brainstormed yesterday," Seungmin started. "We thought of how we could track down Felix's location, and we realized something. His Bluetooth earpiece. He still had it on him when he was taken. If we manage to reach the device, we can track down his location."

"And we know you're wondering how we're gonna do that," Jisung interjected. "The answer is that we'll simply have to use the system in our van to get things started. Jeongin, you're a compsci major, right?"