Han x Skz -> kicked out

Start from the beginning

He went over to the older one and hugged him.

"I'll miss you and Sungie so much. I hope we can see each other soon again."

After more emotional goodbyes, it was time for Jisung to leave. His driver was already waiting for him. None wanted Jisung to go. Only Jyp and this bitch of staff need to be fired and put in hell.

__

Some months passed and slowly things started to go normal for Jisung again. Like he told Jeongin, he decided to debut again as a soloist. Every company welcomed him with open arms, not caring about the headspace, as long as he would tell his fans if he would slip on accident in a live or interview.
So he decided to join Hybe. They sounded very promising to him and could give him good promotions and would make sure that he had enough bodyguards for his safety. Since Bts disbanded they were looking for other artists that would want to join them and could bring them good money.

So Jisung joined and after a week he already debuted. Fans were going crazy on seeing him alone on stage and were trying to figure out what happened and what the reason was that he left stray kids. Some were thinking he had an argument with stray kids and left them to go his own path. Others thought that Stay kids were the bad guys and started hating them.
Jisung quickly cleared everything up and assured them that nothing happened between them and that it was better for him to go his own path.

To stray kids he was different. He missed his friends and couldn't wait until evening to call them. They also missed him and were trying to get him back, but nothing seemed to work.
Jyp had feelings like a rock and didn't want to think of letting Jisung back, even after the boy gained more fame in a week than he ever did under Jyp.

So Jisung accepted his fate as a soloist and focussed on his work. I'm a short time he had his first album ready with ten songs and it sold out like exos concert tickets.

But after some time the fame became too much for him and he started to get overworked. His little space wasn't helpful and he craved after someone taking care of him. He didn't have a free minute these days, needing to write songs for other groups under Hybe and teaching them when a teacher fell out because they were ill.

__

"Jisung. We have a surprise for you. Could you make it to our concert in the USA next Friday?" Chan asked through the phone. He finally figured out a way to get Jisung back. The members had everything planned and were going to tell the world what they planned.

"I hope so. If none of the teachers gets ill again I could make it."

"Great. I'll send you the ticket. It's VIP, so make sure to be early and get a seat in the front row on the left side of the stage." Jisung hummed and stared at the ticket that popped up on his phone.

"Good. Then we'll see each other. Now let's end the call, otherwise, I'll tell you what the surprise is."

It was finally Friday and Jisung was excited. Hybe let him have a short break and he took the first flight to the USA he could get. To his luck, no one recognized him in his costume and he came to the hotel without someone disturbing him and asking for an autograph or photo.

In the morning he was already up at six and picked a nice outfit, but also one with that no one could recognize him. He had also the light stick and some other merch that made him look like an average fan.
In the line he wasn't recognized, only the security who needed to see his ID figured out that he was an ex member, but didn't say anything and only gave him a sad smile.

The concert started and went on for two hours like always, until Chan gathered all members together and began his prepared speech.

"Stay.
I'm really sorry to tell you this, but this is going to be our last concert for a while.." It fell silent in the stadium and Fans couldn't believe their ears.

"Before any of you gets a Heart attack, please let me explain everything.

As you know a few months ago Jisung was forced to leave the group and I know that everyone missed him. Stray kids didn't want to continue without our squirrel and so we started to look for ways to get him back.
But you should know that our beloved Boss didn't want him back in the group, no matter how well we argumented. We will explain the reason for his stubbornness soon.

But now back to the point. If he didn't want to let Jisung back we thought why stay under this company, where you are always on diets, training for the perfect body, or working until fainting?

None of us wanted to stay there and we decided to leave the company. Yes, you heard it right stay. We are leaving Jyp because he kicked one of our members out without a good reason.

I don't care if you, jyp, come after us and tell us that our contract isn't expired, but you know that I know more things about this company than any of the staff and managers, so you better let us go without any protest.

And now to the most important part of the evening, Han can you please come up here?" Chan looked in the audience and when he spotted Han, he pointed toward the other members and spread his arms, already wanting to hug him.

Han slowly started to climb the stairs as the security opened the fence for him.

"Do you want to tell them everything?" Seungmin asked after he hugged the older tightly. Jisung nodded and took the microphone from the puppy.
He still was in shock from what Chan just told everyone.

"Hello Stay. It's nice seeing you again like this and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before, but I have a big secret and Jyp kicked me out because of this.

If I tell you, will you accept me?" He asked in the crowd with a trembling voice and sat down at the edge of the stage. Fans were screaming that they would always want to protect him and accept him no matter what it would be. Some were even holding their pinky fingers out.

"Pinky promise okay." Jisung was also holding his pinky out.

"Good. I trust you stay.
So when we were filming for our next comeback something bad happened. No nothing fell on me, but I slipped.." Han let stays progress his words.

"No. I didn't fall. Another slipping." He gave them a hint and could see the realization of some stays in the front rows.

"Yes. Some of you probably got it right. I'm a little and Jyp kicked me out because of this. I'm really thankful for everyone who supported me as a soloist, but I think it's time for me to got to stray kids again." He started crying and went to the group, who hugged him tightly.

"Wait, before the concert ends I want to tell stay some even better news," Felix said and stepped forward.

"Just because we are leaving Jyp, it doesn't mean that we are going to disband. It will take some time for everyone to adjust, but we will keep releasing music. The music that we want and not someone tells us to release. We hope that you will support us like you always did."
With this Felix joined the group hug.

___

A year had passed and Stray kids was happier than ever. They could do what they want, say what they want, eat what they want, and think what they want, without anyone telling them to do other.
Some fans left their fandom, but they still grew bigger and more famous with every song they released. Jisung didn't have to hide his little side anymore and fans were happy when they got to see little Jisung, but never invaded his private space.
All in all, everything got in his place after some time.

And jyp?
He wasn't amused as he heard that his best-selling group was leaving him because of Jisung. He tried to get them to stay, but nothing could hold them with their shitty boss. That's how Jyp lost one of the best groups in K-pop.