JK & JIMIN

For some reason, we all had this very uneasy feeling growing inside of us. It seamed like a calm before the storm.

From the side mirror I saw an unknown car following us. It was right behind that masked man's car. But if I had noticed that it was following us, then probably everybody has.

"Let's be attentive, we've got tails on us." I said over the intercom.

"Keep driving at full speed. Don't slow down. I will take care of it." Came a reply and we understood.

It wasn't Taehyung, it was the masked man. We didn't take orders from anyone except Taehyung, JK, and Namjoon or Jin. But at this moment, we had to rely on him. Just then the intercom beeped.

"Follow my speed and don't break the formation. Keep up. I will clear the way." Came Taehyung's order.

It wasn't far from the base now. Another half hour. We had to keep up for another 30 minutes.

"Yes Boss." Came the replies.

The military personnel who were each driving the trucks were quietly following the orders. But the one with me dared asked me this question.

"Do you follow whatever he says? Is he that powerful?" He asked and he got my attention.

"If you don't or want to go against, be prepared to become a feast for his tigers. Or if he is merciful, he will just separate your hands and legs and head and throw them somewhere in the wild." I replied and after that he never said or asked anything.

Fortunately for us, we have been around since Taehyung was a kid. We were children too, just a few years older than him. So we knew how warm hearted he was.

Meanwhile at the rear....

"What does this guy want now? Isn't he courting death?" The masked man muttered to himself.

The car behind him was trying to get in front and in between trying these, they constantly hit the back of the masked man's car.

Annoyed by this, the masked man put his car on auto drive mode and took his guns and loaded them. Then got out from the roof window, aiming at the driver, he pulled the trigger, and shot the driver dead. The car started losing the balance going in different directions.

During this, the fuel tank was exposed, and the masked man without a second thought, shot at it and the car blasted at the same instant. He hurriedly got down and took control of his car back and drove at full speed. The back of his car missed by an inch or he would have come under the burning car.

Just then a biker raced by them and then drove side by side with Taehyung's car. Another biker suddenly appeared at the other side. Pushing the head cover up, they both smiled at Taehyung.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung yelled and the man waved.

"Jimin??" Taehyung said and smiled at the other man.

Taehyung obviously saw the car on fire at the rear, but he also saw the signals given by the masked man by blinking his headlights twice saying he's okay. Therefore, he kept driving.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung still asked on the intercom.

"What do you think?" Came the reply and Taehyung laughed.

"A*shole." Taehyung cursed and a loud laugh was heard from the other side.

The base was now in front. Seeing the military trucks in between, the gates were quickly opened.

They tried to stop them for inquiring, but, they should've better known, it Kim Taehyung, what's more was, he was accompanied by a some more crazy people as well. Jimin and Jungkook. Plus the guy at the rear.