Love Amidst Chaos

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

After giving instructions to Elijah, I stormed out of the safe and went to my own room. It was all mess in there with broken glass pieces and lot of other things.

I took off my shoes and started walking to my bed. As I walked, I felt something prick my foot. I felt a pang in my leg. I hissed in pain. It was a glass piece that pricked me. As I was trying to have a look, I lost control and started falling, but something held me up. I'd rather someone held me up.

"Stay still. Why don't you have your shoes on? Let's get you to bed first." He said.

I knew the owner of that voice. I relaxed and let him help.

"Thanks-"

"Why can't you take care of yourself? What if I didn't come behind you? What if you fell on those glass pieces? What if you-" His questions hurt morr than the glass that was in my feet right now.

I pulled him into a hug and wrapped my arms around him tightly. I kissed his shoulder and cheek. And for the first time in a while, I wanted time to stop.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm.. I promise I am fine. I love you, Kookie." I tried to calm him.

I had never seen this side of his. I knew he was cold and ruthless. I also knew he would do childish things when he was not in JK mode. But being so helpless and about to break down made me worry.

It wasn't even long since I hugged him and he just backed off, looking straight in my eyes, as if looking into my soul. The expression was unreadable.

"Are you alright, Kookie?" I asked him cupping his face with one hand.

I was trying hard not to show my pain on my face.

"Shouldn't I be asking you? Stay here still. I will find the first aid." He was back to being himself.

He likes to order people around.

After about 2 minutes which felt like forever he came in with the first aid box. He carefully avoided the glass pieces while walking and came to me. I felt my heart about to pop out of my chest and then calm down again once he sat besides me.

He carefully lifted my leg and placed it on his lap. He looked at me again. 

"I love you, you know that right?" He asked me out of nowhere.

"Wait, why are you even asking that? Did I say or do anything that made you doubt, Kookie?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"You know in last 24 hours we've been through a lot. It felt like a lifetime. We lost many people whom we love, whom we cherish. I thought maybe you will feel alone, or that you're burdened with lots of responsibilities all of a sudden. I just want you to know, I am and I will always be there for you. All you have to do is just look at me. I will understand even if you say nothing. I promise." He told me and I felt my heart warm up. 

what is he even thinking? why is he being like this today? did I do something that I don't remember? he looks like he is hurt. this look is his eyes is somewhat making my heart hurt. Kookie, I know you love me. I love you as well. But right now, I know that no matter how much and however I explain, it will be difficult. But please trust me, okay?

I realised suddenly that he had long stopped talking and his attention was no longer on me but my leg. Yes, my leg. I immediately looked at my feet. He was putting things back into the box. He was taking out the glass piece, he even dressed up my wound. And I didn't even realise. But when I realised, my eyes were filled with tears. 

"Kookie, let's sleep for a while, okay? I am tired. Sleep with me, ha?" I asked him and he nodded.

He placed the box on the side table and looked at me.

"I will help you sleep first. Let me take out these glass shreds, or else if you hurt again. Okay? I will be quick. I promise." He assured me and helped me lie down.

He kissed me on my head and went on taking out the glass shreds. I was admiring for quite long, before I felt my eyes get heavy and drifted off to sleep. Last thing I know was he smiled at me.

I love you, Kookie. 

I hope everyone is enjoying BECAUSE IT'S YOU. 

Well let me tell you secret now. The chapters you have read so far are just like a prologue to the story.

Huh? What is wrong with the author? Is she gone crazy? Are you thinking why I said this? I mean of course, after publishing 55 parts, why would the author say this? Well Guess, guess...

Any ideas????? Be sure to comment if you think of anything..