Jungkook???

TAEHYUNG'S POV Cont..

JK did tell me that the person knew me. Little did he say that I knew him too..

"Surprised? Or shocked?" He asked me sipping the wine from his glass while handing me another glass.

"Jungkook?" I said with a questioning look and emptied my glass with one go.

"Woah woah, calm down. It's okay. Let me explain to you." Jungkook said while filling my glass again.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Everything was going fine till now. Taehyung was busy greeting and meeting people. I really wanted to tell him, that I was missing him earlier on the call. But I held myself back. I was falling for him so fast and so hard. He looked as if he was a prince with that suit and the long jacket that he was wearing. His brown eyes shined like pearls and from what I could see, he held the whole galaxy of stars in his eyes. He was just unreal!!

But I was brought back to senses when he suddenly brushed his hairs. Wait, something was wrong. This signal was for me and him if he senses anything wrong. But then he excused himself and walked upstairs. He was going to the terrace. I signalled my Mom Dad and they nodded back before I left. I went up to the terrace.

"Surprised? Or shocked?" I asked him while sipping my wine.

I took a bottle of wine and two glasses with me. I intended to have a chat with him and maybe something more too....  

"Jungkook?" He called my name with his deep voice and it sent shivers down my spine.

He quickly gulped down all the wine in his glass. He was suspicious? No. What was he thinking?

"Woah woah calm down. It's okay. Let me explain to you." I told him and filled his glass with wine again.

"Walk with me.." He said and we walked to the very edge of the terrace and sat down. 

It was getting dark and we could see the sun setting. I felt at peace suddenly. I took another sip of wine and then turned to Taehyung. He looked ethereal! The last rays of the sun fell on his face making him shine like he was some god from the ancient mythical stories.

"Taehyung, you know already, we the JEONS and JK are business partners." I told him and he looked at me and nodded.

"So, after the attack on you that day, he called me. I went to meet him. He was worried about your safety. Actually the thing is you and him, you can't be seen together. It's like.. You both are gasoline and a match, if you guys come together, you will burn the whole world. And to avoid that, many people out there will try to kill either you or him, or both. Killing him is next to impossible. But you will be an easy target. And he knows our families have been through life and death situations. So he asked me to look after you for him. I think he really adores you. Who knows maybe he likes you?" I told him and he looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Well, I know I can be an easy target. But that's because I didn't want to create any troubles before my takeover. If I did, these people down there won't support me at all. But now I can do things and that too without anybody's knowledge. So I keep getting support from these people, and on the other hand I will eliminate all my enemies or those who prove to be even a slightest threat to my people or this empire." Taehyung said and I could feel the fire burning in him.

"Great!! Now tell me, why did you brush your hairs? Did you sense anything wrong?" I asked him.

"Well, I felt as if I was being watched continuously." Taehyung said and I almost choked on my drink.

"Idiot." I said and smiled while getting a hold of myself.

"What???" He asked and I put a hand on his shoulder.

"It was me, watching you, love." I said but I quickly looked away when I realised what I had said.

"Hold on. What did you say?" He asked me again.

"I said I was watching you."  I replied to him without looking at him.

"No, after that." He insisted.

"What? Nothing.. Did you hear anything. Probably because you're drunk already." I replied to him.

"Jungkook, look at me." He said and he turned me by my shoulder so that I was facing him.

"It was me, watching you, love. That's what you said. You called me love. And for some weird reason, it sounded so familiar." Taehyung said to me and I knew I almost gave out myself. AGAIN.

"Why, does your girlfriend call you that?" I asked him expecting him to say no and he did.

"No. I don't have a girlfriend. But there is someone. A friend? Family. He's family. Well, he called me before the ceremony and he said the same thing. The way he said it and the way you said was so similar, it's like you both are the same person." Taehyung said and my heart started racing like crazy.

"So, your boyfriend ha?? Good for you, man." I said and looked away.

I was starting to feel jealous of myself. I took the bottle of wine and started gulping down the wine. 

"What are you doing? Leave it." Taehyung said and he took the bottle from me.

"Are you crazy? What's wrong? Why so worked up?" He asked me and I felt as if somebody had slapped me in face.

"I.. I am jealous, Taehyung. Somebody else calls you, love. I.. I like you. I have like you for a long time now. So rightfully I should be the one calling you that." I told him and if you think I was drunk, NO. I wasn't.

"Wait. What are you talking about? You're drunk Jungkook." He said.

"No, one bottle of wine doesn't dare to make drunk. I am Jeon Jungkook, son of the Underworld Lord and Lady." I told him.

"Do you.. do you really like me, Jungkook?" He asked me and I nodded.

"JK is my friend. He saved my life also he found the one who killed my parents. So I owe him my life. He is like my family. Are you okay with that? Jimin is my personal guard and also my only best friend. And he is the only one who is with me 24x7. Are you okay with that? I like you. But not enough to be in love. I like you as a friend. I am being honest here. And if you really wana start something, I suggest you be honest too. Can you do that? And I am seriously considering of trying to love you with all that I have." Taehyung said and I knew I could not lie to him anymore.

"I agree. I will tell you everything. I will be honest. I promise." I replied to him and pulled him in to hug.