Dark Secrets

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I don't know why, but it angered me so much when Hobi hyung said, Simon betrayed his brother and caused his death.

Today, I revealed one of my secrets, my dark side. I revealed my secret weapon, my best friend, Boogie. I did the unthinkable today. I only hope that Jungkook hasn't seen any of it.

I was in the bathroom with the  shower running and all the blood washing off. My both hands were on the wall in front of with my head facing down. I was completely naked.

I didn't know how to face Jungkook, but I had to. I still in his place. I helped Suga hyung go to his room and got the pack doctor to check on him then came here. Jungkook wasn't in yet.

As I was in midst of all these chaos in my mind, I didn't realise that somebody had entered the room. Minutes later, after I finished, I went out with just a towel wrapped around my waist and wet hairs.

I saw Jungkook sitting on the bed as I entered in. He looked upto me as I went to the cupboard. I took one of his joggers and wore them. I knew he was looking at me. But, I didn't want to say anything. I closed the cupboard and turned around only to see him behind me.

"Shit, you scared me!!!" I said with a gasp and one hand on my chest.

"Scared you?? Are you sure?" He asked me and I knew why exactly he asked that question.

"Yes, you did really." I said and tried to walk away but he pushed me back against the cupboard.

"What do you want, now?" I asked annoyed.

"Who are you? What else do I not know about you? How did those people kill everyone? What was that, that you did out there? Tell me, Kim Taehyung.." He asked me all those questions, which I was expecting him to ask.

"Alright, let me go first. Let's take a seat. Come." I said and we sat on the bed.

I took his hand in mind and turned him that he was facing me now.

"Look, you have your own identity which you exposed unknowingly and you had to confess. But I never did. Moreover, if you never knew I had another identity, why would I expose myself to you?" I asked him and he kept staring at me.

"So if I never knew, you would never tell me?" He asked and I shook my head in a No.

He was hurt. It was visible in his eyes. And I felt it thousand times more seeing him in that state.

"Kookie, I am the head of the Hunters. Park Bogum is my right hand. And he manages the army on my behalf. He never contacts me, I do. Other than me nobody knows where the hideout is. Also, my code name is only known to the members. I can only tell you this much. On basis would I be confident to protect my family and the people I love? It's these people who rely on me and I do on them. Try to understand. Except for the name, I have told you everything. I revealed myself because that bastard killed his own brother, Suga hyung was shot and Hobi hyung wasn't ready to activate the trap. He wanted him to run for his life.. Not on my watch though. And yes, the man I fired? He's become the meat for my pets. My tigers and wolves and the other guard dogs. You were surprised why your tigers accepted me so quickly? It's because they could smell their kind on me. I realised it later. I was back from the hideouts thats why. I am sorry, I can't take you to the hideout now. Because after today, it's gona change once again. And when they're safe, someone will come to take me.. We both have secrets and we will both keep it." I explained him and he pulled me into a hug as soon as I finished.

"Thanks for trusting me, my love.. I love you." Jungkook said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too, kookie." I replied caressing his back.

He was now completely relaxed in my arms.. Never felt so good before today. This man, unknowingly has become my life line. I would be dead without him.