Fake or Real???

JK'S POV:

I was waiting for Taehyung's reply. Hadn't he realized that the small boy was me when we all were attacked? Didn't he recognise me by my eyes? How could he not even after I send him the man behind all the attacks? I was becoming very impatient. I was pacing back and forth in my room when the door opened.

"JK, I have a news for you. I don't know if it's bad or good, but the man whom we sent at KIMS Mansion confessed that it was you who ordered the attacks back then and even now." Suga hyung said panting.

"Catch your breath first hyung. And then tell me slowly. We are alone here. No need to be careful." I told hyung asking him to sit and passed a glass of water to him.

"Kookie, I don't know whether Taehyung will believe that person or you. But one of our spies said that Taehyung shot all 6 bullets in his gun in the man's head after he confessed that it was you behind all attacks. And after that he took his own car and left somewhere. What's shocking is after all this, he still dared to go out alone. Not even his personal guard is with him. What do you think?" Suga hyung explained to me.

"Well, if I was in his place, I would definitely to my parent's grave. The graveyard. Hyung drive me there. Hurry up." I told Suga hyung and he quickly got up and went to get the car.

"Get in, quick." Hyung yelled and I jumped in to the passenger seat buckling my belt.

"Speed up, hyung. I am ruthless and feared by the world, but there's only one thing that can kill me in a second." I told hyung while looking out of the window.

"I know. But not until and unless me and Hobi are dead. I promise." Suga hyung was trying to reassure me.

We reached the graveyard and I asked hyung to park the car and I rushed in. Hyung came in after me. We were behind the trees waiting for Taehyung to come. And in the next 10 minutes he did really come.

"How come you were so sure that he will come here?" Suga hyung asked me and I just shook my head.

"I don't know. I just guessed. But guess I was right." I said, my eyes still fixed on him.

I don't know what he was saying, since we were quite far. But a while later, there was a cool breeze that blew and it felt so nice and calm.. But then it started raining as if his parents were happy and proud of him and were showering blessings on him in the form of rain. I smiled unknowingly. I was about to run to him when Suga hyung handed me an umbrella.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Do you want him to fall sick?" He asked and smiled.

"How thoughtful of you hyung. I love you." I said and ran.

"Mom, Dad, I will come see you soon again. I know you won't like me getting sick. I will hurry home. I love you both." He said while kissing both the tombs.

Taehyung stood there and bowed before the tombs of his parents. That's when I stepped forward and held the umbrella over him. He was surprised and looked at me.

"JK..." He whispered.

"Tae, how are you?" I asked him.

"How dare you come here? Do you think I am a fool and I won't know what you're plotting? But mind you, I won't allow you to hurt my people." He said very fiercely.

"What? What are you talking about Taehyung? Why would I hurt anybody? I was worried about you and I just guessed you would be here. So..." I said but he raised a hand signalling to stop.

"You.. How did you know I would come here? Did you follow me?" He asked me.

What was wrong with him? Why was he like this? I was definitely the one who saved him and handed him the person who killed his parents. But suddenly it dawned on me. I wasn't wearing my mask and lenses. I ran a hand through my hair and cursed at myself.

"What? Thinking of a way to talk me out of this? Sorry you can't. Also I have to remind you. I love Jungkook. So don't even think of hurting him or his parents. They are my people, my family. Or you will see the real KIM TAEHYUNG. I swear before my dead parents. Trust me." He said holding me by my shirt collar.

But what caught my attention was he said he loved me. And that me and my parents are his people, his family. I clearly know he doesn't love me. Why was he lying? To protect me? From me? What do I do with him? He's clearly making me fall for him hard. I turned my face sideways pretending not to get bothered by what he was saying. He stepped back and held me at a gun point. I heard the sound of footsteps and I quickly signalled to stop by making a fist of my hand behind my back.

"You think I don't dare to kill you right here?" Taehyung asked me.

"I know you can. And you will if you want to. And trust me I won't move an inch when you shoot. It will be an honour for me to die at your hands rather than somebody else's." I told him with a smile.

I know he was getting annoyed now. But then I saw a green dot on his face. I realised it was Hobi. One of the unrivalled sniper I've seen so far. But what was he doing here? 

"Suga, Hobi.." I yelled and they came running out.

"JK.. He.. " Hobi said and I stopped him. 

By now, Taehyung was completely confused. He looked between me and Hobi and Suga. Guess he was trying to figure out what was happening. I didn't want to but I still had myself exposed in front of him. And if I didn't call Hobi and Suga out, Taehyung would definitely die today for holding a gun against me. And for the record, Hobi has never missed any of his targets, to put it in other way, nobody can escape his vision when he's the one holding the gun.

"So you guys are together? Wait.. Are you the real JK or the fake one? And I just noticed your eyes, they are blue. So you're the fake one. But if you're the fake one, then why is Hobi hyung and Suga hyung with you? So where is the real JK? What did you do to him? Speak or I won't hold back this time." Taehyung said and he got another gun out and now he was holding two guns, one at me and other at my hyungs.

What did I do to have met you, Taehyung? You barely know me and you're being worried about me? Didn't you say you love Jungkook? Why worry about JK? And as if he read my mind....

"Yes, I love Jungkook. But JK.. He is my friend, my life-saver, so basically he's family too." 

And that's how I fell for him all over again.......