Family Day

UNKNOWN POV:

It was a first morning in a while that was so peaceful. It was almost 9 in the morning and everybody was sound asleep except for two love birds who sat on the swing in the front yard.

They were surrounded by the guards, all facing other side fully armed.

"I love you, Tae." Said Jungkook.

"I love you too, Kookie." Said Taehyung snuggling more into Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung pulling him more close and then kissed his hairs.

Back from the front door, their hyungs, Namjoon and Jin, Suga and Hobi, Jimin, Hyungwon and Wonho all stood with smiles on their faces, finally seeing the two boys have some peace and time for themselves.

An hour later, everybody had gathered in the dinning for breakfast.. There was all laughter, and smiles and jokes cracked like never before.

Elijah smiled by himself looking at his Young Master. In five years, this was the second time, he had seen that smile on his face. First on the yacht when he had proposed Jungkook (which was not Jungkook but, Hyungwon).

"Okay guys, attention please." Taehyung said clinking the glass and everybody had their eyes on him.

"For the first time in a while, we have been greeted by such a peaceful morning. I wish we had mornings like this everyday but, I know its not always going to be. So today, will be our family day. Nothing is more important than all of you, who are gathered in this room together. Let's also remember the ones we've lost. So yeah... everybody's staying. We'll have a barbeque in the evening. Some of you can go the market and buy things, some can stay back and help prepare here." Taehyung said and he earned a round of cheers from everyone.

"Great. Let's do it." All replied and everybody left for their assigned works.

"Tae, baby stay back." Namjoon and Jin called him and he stopped.

"Yeah, all good?" Tae asked and Namjoon shook his head.

"Nothing wrong. Just, some many things have happened in the last few days, and you..." he stopped.

"He wants to tell you that, if you want to talk about it, about the things that have happened, then we are here. Both of us. Okay?" Jin said to him and Taehyung smiled.

"I know, hyung." He said and looked at both of his brothers.

"Come here." Jin said and gave him a hug while Namjoon brushed his hairs.

At 5pm in the evening...

Taehyung along with Jimin, Namjoon and Hyungwon were helping in cutting and mixing. Wonho, Suga and Hobi were getting the grill and fire ready. While Jungkook and Jin were busy cooking.

The guards who were free also helped in the work. The barbeque dinner was for everbody. Some of them had the drinks organised with some starters while others took charge of music.

When asked everybody had the same answer. They didn't remember the last time they had such a celebration all together.

But still everybody had their guns hidden away in their clothes along with knives and other weapons. No one wanted to take a risk.

The masked man had arrived and everybody looked at him probably wondering how he will eat with the mask on.

"Will you be able to eat with that thing on??" Hyungwon asked him.

"I won't be eating." He replied and looked at Taehyung.

"Umm.. I will pack his food. He can eat at home. No worries." Taehyung explained.

With that said nobody asked further questions.

"You, okay?" Do you want me to come along. So we can eat together? Or we could go to my room. Huh?" Taehyung asked him and he nodded.

"Fine. Go to my room then. Will be there in a while." Taehyung said and the masked man left.

It was about another hour and half later when everything was done, did everybody start eating. Taehyung left after eating little with everyone.

Back to his room, he drank and ate with his best friend.

"Ya, you know how much I missed you?" Tae said to the man.

"I know. Me too. But if we had let our emotions take over and gave up on the bigger plan, then things would get more messier." The man replied.

"You know what, leave food here and you go out. Stay with everyone. I will eat and leave." The man said to Taehyung.

"It's a family day. And I always have them with me. I was with them whole day and even until a while ago. You are family too, aren't you?" Taehyung asked the man and he let a laugh out.

"What was that laugh for?" Taehyung asked the man who stopped and looked at him.

"Kim Taehyung, every minute counts. Each minute I spend here, they are out there planning to take you down and kill every last person you love. Since I am dead for all, it gives me more of a chance to take each and every person out who poses a threat to you. So you..." The man got up and placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"So you, my friend, my brother, go cherish those moments, that peace, that few moments without any trouble. We will have forever to have not one but countless dinners together. Just listen to me for sometime. Don't let your emotions take control over you." The man explained and Taehyung nodded before leaving quietly.