The Attack!

UNKNOWN POV:

As JK had warned HOBI about people knowing that Taehyung had visited him wouldn't be a good news, HOBI was on standby along with 100 of his men hiding in different places. HOBI saw an unidentified car which was parked after Taehyung had entered JK's mansion and now as soon as Taehyung got out, the car slowly started moving near and near to where Taehyung's Maserati was parked.

Even though Taehyung drove here on his own, the guards of the KIMS were always around him. As soon as Taehyung reached for his car's door, a bottle with fire burning at it's tip was thrown out of nowhere. Luckily Taehyung was pulled back by 2 of his guards who also jumped out of nowhere. Suddenly even the car flew up and blasted. So they even planted a  bomb in his car!!

"Boss, it's Taehyung." HOBI quickly connected to JK.

"Ok Boss." HOBI said again and he rushed out.

"Boys, search the whole area, anybody found take them down alive." HOBI ordered his men and everybody rushed out with guns in their hands. 

A few of the guards circled around Taehyung and his two guards. Now this caused a misunderstanding between the guards. As soon as JK's guards surrounded Taehyung, Taehyung's own guards surrounded JK's guards and everybody had their guns pointed to each other.

"What the hell are you guys doing? Let Young Master go, now or we will shoot." Taehyung's guard said.

"Don't forget you are in our territory right now. Drop your weapons and step back." JK's guards replied.

"What the hell is going on?" HOBI said running to them.

"These three were found here acting suspicious." The guard replied.

"Leave now, or wait till Boss blows off your hea-" HOBI didn't get a  chance to complete his sentence and the guards who circled Taehyung were shot in their heads.

"F*ck!! Calm down JK!! Taehyung is fine.." HOBI yelled and Taehyung and his guards looked around but they couldn't find anyone.

"What was that? Why-" Taehyung asked but he was cut off by HOBI.

"Mr. KIM, please leave here quickly. My Boss already warned me about this but, I thought people wouldn't dare to enter JK's territory, I was wrong, they would do anything. Please leave before he goes crazy and kills everyone, not that he wouldn't. By tomorrow morning if you find any dead bodies in front of your mansion, don't be surprised. That will be the person who ordered this attack and those who did it. Excuse me." HOBI said and went away.

"Young Master, please get in the car." Said one the guards and they took Taehyung away.

All the way Taehyung thought of only one thing, how and when the bomb was planted in the car... Also what troubled him was what Hobi said. He literally asked JK to calm down. JK killed his own men for surrounding Tae. And from where did he shoot from? Why would he do that? Was Taehyung that important or was it all planned?