Alliance

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I don't know why and how, but I did feel that the attack wasn't directed towards me, but I became a part of me. It was something related to the JEONS and JK. I decided to go to Jungkook's house and talk to aunty or uncle. But for that I will have to keep Jungkook out of this or his identity could be exposed.

I didn't know that the news had already reached the Jeons. And perhaps Jungkook's Mom was already on call with my aunt for that reason. I reassured my aunt to go back home as soon as this was over and also asked her to send my best men, Namjoon and Jimin. Because, for a reason, my 6th sense told me I could be attacked again after yesterday. I still had to meet my friend, Boogie.

"It's about yesterday night.. The Attack!!" I said and aunty stood in her place shocked. 

So you already about it. Of course, it was meant for you and the person must have informed you about it already. I thought in my mind judging by her expressions and the way she acted. I smiled turning my face away.

"I knew it. I may seem dumb, but that's because I like it when everything happens exactly opposite to what people think. Just like you aunt. You must have never thought, that I would realise this fact and would come here, right. Well, here I am." I said taking a step back and a slight bow.

I walked around and went and sat on the couch with my legs crossed. I knew she was observing my every moment.

"Please, have a seat. I am here for an important matter and I got no time to waste. Jungkook must have realised already that I am gone. And he will.. oh here he's calling me. I won't receive though. And he will call you next. But don't you receive the call." I said showing her my phone and then she saw hers ringing.

"You surprised me, rather shocked me Taehyung." Mrs. Jeon said with a smirk.

"Well, because I never let the person around and in front of know my next move. Ok, so about yesterday, The attack was aimed at JEONS and JK especially. I happened to be there and that made  me a part of it. Okay they have a reason for me too. Because I own the KIMS EMPIRE. Now what you have to do is, call Hobi or Suga and tell me to ground Jungkook. Because if I'm not wrong, the next attack will be here. And if Jungkook gets involved he's identity as JK will be exposed. He will be a stumbling block for me to execute my plan." I told her and she agreed with me.

"I am not surprised, you chose to believe me." I told her.

"That's because, I know they failed to harm you yesterday. As for what happened, I don't know. But you are ordering me to ground my own son, the person you love, you also seem close with Hobi and Suga, whom people have heard, not seen. What else can happen?" She asked me and then called Hobi. 

"Ground him. I got a letter from Seojun, tell him. I want him to stay there. Don't worry about here. I have got the best person to take care of things here." She told Hobi and I know she was referring to me so I smiled and she hung up.

"Have you heard of Hunters, Aunty?" Her expressions changed automatically as soon as I mentioned them.

"Taehyung, is there something you're pointing at?"  She asked me.

"Come here, I'll show you something." I told her and gave her a hand to come over to the window.

"You see that red flag. After everything is clear, it will be changed to white. And your enemy won't be able to cross that white border until that flag is red. And that's around your whole mansion. So even if I leave here, THE JEONS will still be safe. Trust me." I said to her with a reassuring smile.

"How do you know them? How do you know that they are there, when there is no one visible. Till now no one has seen them or knows where they come from and where they go. Nobody has found their hideout yet." She told me the same thing as JK.

"Why would I expose myself?" I said and smiled.

"Goodbye Mrs. Jeon. My guards are here to take me." I said and left the place.

"Kim Taehyung, you mean......" She said and stopped.

I laughed my heart out knowing it took her a while to realise it.