Day Well Spent..

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Today was really awesome. Never did I once thought that Jungkook would come to see me. Never even thought of doing  what we did in the office today.. I was scared, but excited too. It was a  day I would never forget. Although he was there for work, I was still happy he came. After he left, I adjusted my clothes and got back to work. 

"Come in.." I said after the knock on the door.

"Boss, oh sorry. Hyung, I've done everything as you said. Should we get going now? I will take you to the warehouse where we actually manufacture missiles." Yeonjun told me adjusting his glasses.

"Okay, let's go." I said and we left.

We went through the tunnel which joined the main office with the warehouse. It was a very large tunnel. Finally upon reaching, Yeonjun pressed his ID card against the sensor outside the door and it opened with a ding.

We entered in to a huge computer lab, where at least 100-200 people were present working on each computer. Then we moved on to the next end of the lab abd there lay in it's beauty a large cylinder like metal cone with a tip at its' end. There was a small screen like thing on it and a person in front of it with an iPad and doing something.

"Attention everyone, please gather here." Yeonjun yelled and everybody left their work and came and stood around.

"Mr. Choi, who is this? And where is Ms. Kim? She was suppose to come in for signing the new consignment with the JEONS." The man who looked like in his 50s said.

"Yes, Mr. Lee. I am aware of it. And about the consignment, it's already signed." Yeonjun replied to the man who was now staring at me.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce. This is Mr. Kim's one and only son. Kim Taehyung. And he has taken over all the companies. For the consignment, he has already signed it." Yeonjun replied and I took it as a cue to talk tot the members gathered.

"Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung. And I believe we will cooperate well in future. Because if not, you can hand in your resignation by today before you're off work." I said with hands in my pocket.

"What??" Everybody gasped and even Yeonjun gave me a look.

"Well, let me make myself very clear. I don't care how and what you did till now. But from this moment on, I am your Boss. And I, am nothing like my father or my aunt. I am worst and one you don't even wana dream about. Trust me when I say this. I will give you enough bonuses, promotions, pay increments and so on.. But if your work isn't upto my expectations, then I won't give any notice.. You will get your termination letter." I said and then walked away with Yeonjun following my steps.

 I did hear people talking about my attitude, but what mattered to me most is that I have to keep this EMPIRE my father built safe and growing upto new heights

"Hyung, I want to say something. Can I?" Yeonjun asked me and I agreed.

"What you said just  now, do you mean it?" He asked very carefully..

"Yeonjun, my little brother, why would I say it, if I didn't mean it?" I replied to him and he smiled.

"As expected of you..." He said to my surprise and showed me a double thumbs up. 

I shook my head and signalled him to walk with me.

I know one thing for sure, I have been patient for a while now, but I can't anymore. I can't let some fools ruin the name of my parents, especially my father, who single-handedly built all of this. We were no1 in the world. People respected us because we had the power to build as well as destroy. Plus, my Dad did make sure our men knew to fly every fighter jet we built, launch every missile we manufactured and operate every gun we manufactured.. I really admire my father at times and these days I have been missing him a lot..