Surprise!!!

JIMIN'S POV:

Soobin was awake and after the doctor checked on him, he said he was getting well. But he will still need enough rest. For now, I had still had to tell him about Taehyung's kidnapping and the whole incident. But I was afraid he might run out with the big wound of his.

But honestly, Soobin, unlike others, knew every nook and corner of this big country. There wasn't a place he didn't know. Given his young age, people mistook him for a spoiled brat or just a hot-blooded youngster, but he was far from their imagination. And I realised it myself when I saw him work with JK as if he had been doing it for decades. 

I heard some voices and I at once knew who it was. Namjoon hyung.

"My baby, are you alright? Thank Gods and Heavens, now that you're awake, atleast one problem is down." Hyung said hugging Soobin lightly.

There were few more people who entered the room. I nodded at them as I made eye contact with each of them.

"Hyung, you said you had some work for me on call. What is it?" I asked and I saw the smile fade away from hyung's face. 

"What is it? Is all okay, hyung?" Soobin asked and no one answered.

"Ah, forget about it. There is something I need to tell you guys. I fainted with pain that day and so I missed on a very important part of information." Soobin said trying to sit up.

I quickly went on the other side and helped him to sit and put a pillow behind him. I took a sit across him and asked him what it was.

"You know I told you, how that young leader found me and then tortured me, but they were attacked and so I got a chance to escape." He said and looked at me and hyung.

"Yes, you said so and Jin hyung met you and saved you." Hyung said and Soobin shook his hand in front of us meaning he wasn't talking about that.

"When I was doing those things, I found out something. A plan to be specific. I was about to tell Jin hyung and others that day, if I hadn't.. Well, I hope it's not too late." Soobin said looking very serious right now.

"And what was the plan?" Suga hyung asked him.

"Kidnapping Taehyung hyung and then bringing JK hyung down. Of course, they have no fvcking idea that JK and Kookie hyung are one person with two different identities. But still, that was the plan. So one of us has to be with Taehyungie hyung all the time." Soobin said and all of us exchanged looks.

"Don't tell me..." 

"Did they already? Both of them???" Soobin was shocked as we nodded.

"Okay, no worries. We can still save them. The place where they will keep them is a abandoned factory in a forest a few miles away from here. On outside it looks like a club, but there's no single normal man in there. All are heavily equipped and even if we pass through them, and get them both, it will be hard to say if we can get out of there in one piece without getting hurt or end up dead." Soobin said and it was Namjoon hyung and the other's turn  to be shocked now. 

I had no idea about this stuff. Seeing hyung's reaction, it was probably this work that he had for me. Of course, the best go for the dangerous missions. But then, Jungkook, I mean, Hyungwon hyung came and sat besides Namjoon hyung. He held Soobin's hand lightly and smiled at him.

"Do you still remember me? I didn't realise you would be awake, so we never bothered telling you." He said and took his mask off and Soobin's eyes went wide as saucers.

"OOOO... hyung!!! How??" He said and held his hand more tight. He looked behind and smiled to another person who was standing there smiling.

"I am glad you're fine. But we will keep these for later. Is there anything else you want us to know, because we are going out tonight just to have a look on what it's like there, the surroundings. We can't be at disadvantage here. We will need something like a back-up if we fail inside. So tell us..." Hyungwon hyung asked him and Soobin nodded.

"Well, I have to disappoint you guys then. You can't get into the forest. Even if you get in, there is no way, you will get in unscathed. They are 1000s in numbers. And spread out on all the areas of the forest. They will be hidden, while we will be out in open." Soobin told us and they again exchanged looks.

"Hyung, what about sending out drones and locating the position of the people? You are good at it. You locate, we kill. How does that sound?" Hyungwon hyung asked the person, and by the looks, he looked like hyung's boyfriend. He probably is.

"We can. But we will have to be very swift. If you are okay, I can get our guys and do the job. Once we take down the guys outside, you can take the ones in there. Sounds like a plan?" He asked and all agreed, but Soobin interrupted earning all our attention on him.

"Hyung, aren't we forgetting someone who can get this done without even making a sound?" Soobin asked and we scratching our heads as to whom we forgot who was this good..

"Is there someone better than us too?" Hyungwon hyung asked him and he nodded.

"The Hunters!!! How can we forget them. I know we lost Boogie Hyung, but do you remember the hell that broke loose at JK's mansion? Suga hyung, Hobi hyung, you will remember it for your lives, won't you?" Soobin asked them and he agreed.

"God, yes!!" All replied except for Hyungwon hyung and his boyfriend.

"But how do we contact them? Nobody knows anything about them except for Taehyung." Namjoon hyung said and we felt as if we lost hope again.

There was a knock on the door. Hyungwon hyung quickly wore the mask and stayed still to be sure we don't give him away. Once we were all sure, Suga hyung opened the door and Jin hyung entered. We all let out a sigh we realised we were holding. 

"I have a good news and a bad news. What do you wana hear first?" He asked.

"Bad news first hyung." Hyungwon hyung answered.

"We got a call, asking for ransom. And you won't believe, they asked for Soobin. I have no idea, why Soobin, but whatever it is, you are on Level 0 security for now." Jin hyung said and all laughed, but it soon died as we noticed hyung's expressions didn't falter even a bit.

"What about good news then?" I asked him and now he gave his sinister smile.

"Surprise!!!!!!!!" He yelled while giving us a huge smile and the door opened again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Do I even have to tell you who just entered that fvcking door??!!!

Stream Set Me Free Pt.2 and Like Crazy by our Jimine.....