The Story Begins Now....

5 YEARS LATER....

For all the people, who were against THE KIMS from the beginning, or the enemies, or the ones who simply didn't like the success THE KIMS were enjoying were very happy and now relaxed that THE KIMS were finally coming to an end. 

Jin went back to the States and worked in the hospital there. He was a well known doctor there. But under the disguise of a doctor was a real ruthless brother whose name literally started with the word feared by many, "KIM". But as he wasn't exposed much while being with Taehyung in South Korea, people didn't really realise that he was one of the KIMS as well. 

He made sure to handle the main business of the KIMS very well. Not to mention, he was now working with JK. Though JK and Taehyung seemed to have an alliance as THE JEONS and THE KIMS as well as with the Supreme Mafia Lord, they never really mentioned their alliance as KIM TAEHYUNG and JK. 

Jeon Jungkook with the identity of JK took over half of THE KIMS business and Elijah helped him whenever he got stuck or felt he needed help. Elijah has always been a loyal servant of the KIMS. But right now he was the strong ally and a fortress which was almost impossible to break in while Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

Soobin worked as JK's assistant. As Soobin was the only one who worked with Yoona and Joon before till Taehyung took over and he was the only one who was most familiar with the THE KIMS EMPIRE besides Elijah. Namjoon went with Jin as his guard to the States, just in case anyone tries to create a trouble. He and Jin were now dating each for 2 years. Jimin went to THE JEONS and became the personal bodyguard of Mr & Mrs JEON. The Jeon couple was known as a powerful duo in the underworld, and they didn't really needed protection from the bodyguards, but Taehyung had insisted before leaving, so they took Jimin.

As for Taehyung, he was always at the Dragon's Lair. Hidden well by Elijah. Only JK and Jin knew about him other than Elijah himself. Even his most close friends or brothers, Namjoon, Jimin, his assistant Soobin didn't know about his whereabouts, but they all had contact with each other just in case. 

But just when the world of Mafias was not ready, Elijah called in for an urgent meeting. Each an every hidden Mafia Lord was sent a letter and invited, but on the yacht. In the middle of the vast ocean. Only after a thorough check they were allowed to get on a boat which led them to the yacht. Anyone found suspicious was detained and went through interrogation. Several weapons were confiscated by those who carried them. Have to say, the guards, the men were especially trained to even find out hidden weapons. Well they worked for KIMS. What would you expect?

Mafia Lords around the world were quite confused as well as curious as to what this meeting was about. It was 5 years and 5 months to be exact before the last meeting. But every now and then or atleast once in a while, they did receive a mail or a letter informing them about the price they had to pay for what they were doing. And every time they were shocked as to how the Supreme Lord knew about every single thing they did and how nothing escaped his eyes. 

Well, that was a secret. Therefore for the last 2 years, it was silent and peace was everywhere. In the name of bribe, the Mafia Lords provided the people with protection, food, help and anything just to make sure they were in good books of the Lord. But the one above them had already known the intentions. How? Because he was none other than KIM TAEHYUNG himself. And he had see through all of their intentions and facades. 

But it was enough now. It was time to tell them who their real father was. Therefore the meeting was held. 

A week later, when everybody had arrived, Elijah summoned everyone in the meeting hall. It was scary that a meeting was held in the middle of the ocean on the yacht that was named, "THE KIMS" with a dragon ahead of the letter "M" spitting fire.

"Everybody, please stand and welcome the Supreme Lord, The Dragon Lord, The Dragon, himself...." Elijah announced the arrival of the Dragon Lord and everybody bowed in respect.

Jin and Namjoon, JK along with Suga and Hobi, Soobin and Jimin, THE JEON couple as well as all the Mafia Lords who were with the KIMS and supported the KIMS throughout the 5 years of trouble in making sure the THE KIMS EMPIRE didn't collapse as the enemies wanted and making sure to keep it going while pretending it was coming to an end, were all there. And there were waiting for Taehyung to show up. Because they all knew about it and were waiting patiently for this day, while seeing the other waiting for their doom. While on the other hand, the ones who took part or were even indirectly related to the fall of the THE KIMS didn't even have an idea, that while they were here attending this meeting, their places were being raided and taken over by none other than KIM TAEHYUNG himself. There was no way that they would be contacted by their subordinates nor any way they could contact anyone outside. Exactly the reason, why the meeting was held at a special venue.

"Rise..." the Supreme Lord said.

One of the men came forward and bowed and the Dragon Lord nodded while asking him to speak.

"My Lord, what was the reason for holding this urgent meeting and that too in the middle of the sea, all are worried and want to the reason." He said and went back to his position.

Just then the Lord stood up from his chair and took off his mask. Looking at the person in front of them, many of them couldn't even speak.

"This.... this...."

"Why..? How??" 

"Kim Taehyung?" 

"Wasn't he dead? how come he is alive?" 

Everybody started panicking, but there were a few who were calm as the sea on the outside. Also among them stood someone who was admiring the love of his life whom he was finally seeing in person after 5 years. The eyes of the ones who were waiting for him were all wet. Happy to see him come back so strong and powerful.

"Yes, it's me. The one and only... KIM TAEHYUNG. THE DRAGON LORD, THE SUPREME LORD OF ALL THE MAFIAS." Taehyung announced very powerfully.

So?? How do you feel of this comeback by our Dragon Lord? It's going to chaotic ahead in the coming days. Because the story has just begun. And there is a lot to come and happen. Are you excited? Well I am!! 

Vote and comment if you like it!! 

Love to all my angels!! Peace!!