Maniac

WARNING!!!

VIOLENT SCENES AHEAD... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.. THOSE SENSITIVE PLEASE SKIP!!!

JK'S POV:

I stopped in my arms when I saw Taehyung cut off Simon's arm with his sword. Wait was I dreaming? Is he the one I know? Is he the same Taehyung I love? I had no words. I was too shocked to see this side of his. I never thought once in my dreams that he would have this insanely inhumane side to him. 

By now I knew Hobi had seen me. I stood in my face. But he still will be able to tell my condition even though I am far and wearing this mask. 

"Kim Taehyung..." Hobi yelled and took a step forward but...

My blood went cold when I saw Taehyung flung his sword at Hobi's neck, but he stopped when he was just an inch away. My fingers curled into tight fists.

"Taehyung, don't let me hurt you. I love you but don't test me this way. I won't think twice before killing you if you move an inch even." I muttered to myself.

"Why hyung? Are you afraid of JK? Or you so weak that you can't bear to see your enemies being punished? Suga hyung can still die, if we waste more time. Are you saying, that we let this b*stard go after what he did? He killed his own brother. His brother was loyal to JK, but he was framed. And he said I was the suspect?" Taehyung said and he swung his sword back wards and slashed Simon's abdomen.

Blood splashed on Taehyung's face and another loud scream was heard. So Hobi told him everything I guessed.

"Aarrggghhh..... Kill me, if you want to.." Simon growled and begged.

I tried very hard not to run to him. I stood very straight and looked at him without blinking.

"Kill you? And what? Give you an easy death?" Taehyung asked and laughed like a maniac.

This was the very first time or maybe first of many times, that I get to see this face of Taehyung. I just knew that there was a lot to him when he said that he was waiting for the takeover. And once that is over, he won't allow anyone to even touch his people. I now know, what he meant. I wondered if my parents, his aunt and his friends knew about this side of his....

"Let him go.. Or I will kill him." Said a man with Suga.

"F*ck!!" I cursed as I saw a man dragging Suga and his gun against Suga's head.

"Hyung.. how??" Hobi yelled and Taehyung looked at him.

"No, no, no, no Taehyung, don't. I swe-" I muttered but.....

"Okay.. kill him. Go ahead." Taehyung said giving another slash on Simon's thigh and blood splashed high up, looks like his artery was cut.

The man holding Suga was now pale. His hands were shivering but, he could even move.

"What are you waiting for??" Taehyung asked him and laughed loudly.

"Taehyung, don't provoke him. He has Suga with him. Please, I beg of you." I literally begged him in my mind...

Suddenly he stopped laughing and his expressions changed to very serious ones.

"Boogie, it's time to show your skills now, buddy." Taehyung said and the the head of man holding Suga was in the air in no seconds, Suga fell on the floor and Hobi rushed and held him.

What in the hell, I thought. I didn't even see anyone cutting his head off, how did his head-

Then I realised, his secret weapon, Hunters. They were here, but where were they? Suddenly all the enemy's men were down to floor with heads, limbs apart. I was shocked to the core. when did this happen? Why didn't I see or hear anything?

I looked back to Taehyung who now held Simon's one leg in hand. I gulped at the scene. Even though I have executed the punishment once, today when I saw him punishing Simon, honestly, I was scared myself. Simon was a traitor, and as much as I know Taehyung, if anyone dares betray him, he won't.... And he just fired that man in the office. My eyes grew wide in realisation. What if...? I closed my eyes shut when I heard a very high pitched scream which sent shivers down my spine.

I opened my eyes to see Simon's leg in his hand dangling and then threw it aside. Simon was now lying in a pool of his own blood.

"Well, I am a very gentle and loving person you know. But I just can't help it if anybody touches my family. I am sorry, my love. I mean it. But now I won't hurt you anymore. That's it. I will let you go. You can go." Taehyung said and threw the sword away and I let a sigh f relief. I just realised I was holding my breath for  long time now.

As soon as Taehyung started walking backwards, Simon started crawling to move away. But Taehyung turned around getting the two guns in his holster out, he emptied all the bullets in Simon's head, blood splashing on Taehyung's face and clothes. He threw the guns on the opposite sides and then lighted a lighter and threw on the body letting it burn there.

Me, my men, Suga and Hobi and one more person jumped from the trees down right besides me and I knew who it was. We all stood there looking at the maniac laughing like crazy in front of us.