Shocked? Don't Be!

JK'S POV:

I was seeing the love of my life after 5 f*cking years. I couldn't wait anymore. But then came the moment. Elijah announced the Supreme Lord's arrival and everybody bowed their heads a little with respect. RESPECT. He deserved it all. 

The aura that surrounded him when he was in the Supreme Lord's position, the vibe that filled the room, the fear, the respect, the trembling, the almost having an anxiety attack was nothing like before. These 5 years have done a lot to him. He chose to lay low and out of everyone's touch, except through Elijah, just to have this comeback today.

With the help of a very few people who stayed true to THE KIMS from his father's time and even after his father's death, were still there even for him when he himself went through tough situations. They took over the properties and businesses the KIMS owned and kept it going except that these people were always in the dark, but now chose to come out to help. 

"Rise.." He said while taking a seat.

But as soon as he sat, one of the men came forward and as if mocking him, he dared to ask a question on behalf of everyone. 

"My Lord, what was the reason for holding this urgent meeting and that too in the middle of the sea, all are worried and want to the reason." He said and went back to his position.

Taehyung got up and did what I would never do. He took off his mask and everyone gasped. There were murmurs everywhere. But as soon as he took off his mask, his eyes as if feeling my worry, turned to me. Just one look, was enough to calm me down. It was his way to say he is fine and that I should relax. I just blinked my eyes in response and then he turned away.

"This... this..?" 

"How? Why?" 

"Isn't he dead? Why is he here?" 

"Kim Taehyung?" 

Well, this had to happen someday, just that it happened a little earlier.

"Yes, it's me. The one and only... KIM TAEHYUNG. THE DRAGON LORD, THE SUPREME LORD OF ALL THE MAFIAS." Taehyung announced very powerfully.

I just looked at my parent's way and they showed me a thumbs up sign. I smiled at them. Then Me, Soobin, Namjoon and Jin hyung, Suga and Hobi hyung and Jimin all exchanged looks without any word or smile. Just one look was enough because we felt the same thing. We had and shared only one goal for 5 years. "Taehyung's Comeback".

"Shocked? Don't be!!" Taehyung said with a laugh, which creeped me out.

One look from him and all the guards had their guns pointed at the heads of the people who were the main culprits. Well, this was not our list. Now this was a surprise for us. I hope he doesn't kill them. But it was too late.

Guns fired one after another. Bullets were shot one after another. Not one, two or five, but twenty. Twenty bullets, twenty men dropped dead on the floor. Taehyung's smirk was very evil right now. And he sat back on his chair.

 And he sat back on his chair