Longest Night

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

After having a good time Jungkook's babies, we had our dinner and we went back up to his room. I threw myself on the bed as soon as I entered the room. I was tired today. Not physically but, mentally. I had already informed home, I am at Jungkook's place at the JEONS, wherein I was at JK's place.

"Are you alright love? Why do you seem so tired?" Jungkook asked me.

"Well, I am tired mentally and it's just the first day. As I went through the files today, and based on what I saw on the recordings of the CCTV and the extra info which Yeonjun gave me, I think, I am going to face a problem very soon. But if I have to avoid it, I will have to destroy those who are at the very bottom of it." I told him and he lied down besides me.

"I understand. And today after almost 15 years, we have once again signed a contract for the weapons and arms with you. Not as JK, but as JEON JUNGKOOK. I have already made myself known as the business partner as well as an ally of THE JEONS. I can only work with you as a partner and an ally with the name of JUNGKOOK. If I use my another identity, then you will be faced with numerous never-ending problems. And right now, I have already got many things on my hands. Last thing I want is to risk your safety. You understand me right?" Jungkook asked me and after thinking for a while, I realised that now I have to depend on myself. 

"I understand. Let's sleep now. Tomorrow, I am going to other company. But before that Yeonjun will pick me up as we have to go somewhere. I have no idea, but he stressed on it so it must be important." I told Jungkook and he agreed quickly.

I took off my shirt and cuddled into his arms. The warmth made me feel comfortable and more easy to fall asleep. 

I don't know what the time was, but suddenly somebody starting knocking on the window. I woke up and Suga. I quickly got up and rushed to the window. As soon as I opened the window, I heard gunshots and people yelling. Jungkook woke up to the sound too.

"Suga hyung, what's happening?" I asked him.

"JK?? Where's JK?" He asked panicked.

"Hyung, what's with the gunshots?" Jungkook asked.

"We've been attacked. No idea who it is or from where they came and how they entered in with so many security guards at the gate as well as around the mansion. Many of our men have been injured. By now the death count is 50. Hobi is a the main gate." Suga hyung said breathing heavily.

"Come in first." I told hyung and helped him up.

"Hyung... you.." I said and pointed at his bloodied leg.

"I've been shot, JK. And I am sorry, it's not just the leg." He said and raised his shirt up.

I fell on to my knees as soon as I saw the bandaged wound. Jungkook and Suga hyung called my name together.

"Taehyung.." I heard them and saw their worried faces.

I quickly dialled a number and prayed that he pick up quickly. My secret person whom I thought I would need to ask for help. Park Bogum. He had his own army called the Hunters. 

"Boogie, I need your help. JK's mansion. You know who and where it is. Quick. We can sit and talk later." I told him as soon as he received the call.

"On it.. Boys get ready.. We've got some hunting to do..." He said and hung up.

"Who's he?" Both asked me in unison.

"My secret weapon. They will come, hunt, and leave and nobody will ever know who came, from where, and where they went back." I told them.

"So mysterious?" Suga hyung asked and I nodded.

"Don't tell me, you're talking about the Mysterious Hunters? How do you know him? And you have his contact and you're on nickname terms? that close?" Jungkook asked me and I wasn't shocked because as his identity JK, nothing was impossible for him.

"Well, we were classmates since school. Rest is history. Now hyung, let's get you on bed. And you stay here. We go out." I said while helping him get on bed.

I quickly wore my shirt and Jungkook took out two bulletproof jackets and threw one at me.

"Wear it." He said and he wore one.

"Myself is important. If I am safe, I will come save you. And you will do the same. We have a lot to do yet. And tonight can't be our end. I love you." Jungkook said and put his mask and a gun holder jacket on, while taking a bigger gun in his hand.

"Impressive enough." I said and did the same. 

But instead of a gun in hand, I took a black sword which shined like a jewel.

"My baby girl..." I whispered and I heard two people laughing.

"He's one of us.. Damn, I knew it, Taehyung-ah!!!!" Suga hyung said showing a thumbs-up, I smiled at him.

"Let's go." I said and  Jungkook nodded.

We jumped put from the window and then went out different ways. It was pitch black outside, but since the lights were on, it made it little easy to see around. I suddenly remembered the dungeon openings which opened up on the ground. I mentally smirked and ran ahead slashing cuts into two men, who were about to shoot Hobi hyung.

"Taehyung??? What are you doing here? Where's JK?" He asked me, but with a thankful gaze in his eyes.

"Long story short... " I said while pulling hyung to my side and slashing another man coming at him.

"Suga hyung got shot twice. He's back at home in JK's room. We came out. JK's gone other side. We save ourselves first then go save others." I said to him while again pushing him down and slashing the man behind him twice.

"Hyung, where's the trap for the dungeon?" I asked him and he was shocked, but it took no time for the shock to change into an evil smile.

"I love you, hyung. Let's feed our babies down there." I said and Hobi hyung signalled me to follow.

"JK, you're babies will have a feast today." I muttered and smiled.