A Last Goodbye

This is for my dear Moonbin, the star of Astro and Arohas..

This is for Jonghyun, the angel of Shinee and Shawols..

This is for my little baby brother, who is now a star in the sky

My three angels, my heroes, who fought bravely against this wretched world

My three angels, my heroes, who fought bravely against this wretched world.. very strongly, bravely, and gave their very best till the end..

Who never gave up, but they lost.. they lost trying to fight for their precious life.. they never gave up..

They were a reason for me being alive today. They saved me when I wanted to end my life, they protected me.. they didn't know I existed though except for my little brother..

But when it was their turn, I couldn't protect them.. I couldn't save them.. not even one.. not even my brother who was with me.

I had to be away from him, when he was going through shit. I couldn't save him. In his last call he told me missed me.. I never knew that it would be my turn to miss him forever.

Jonghyun, his last live, he said goodnight and waved a goodbye.. who would have realised it was his last goodbye? Who would have thought that waking up next day will hear that he is no more??

Moonbin, oh god thay smile, nobody in the world will ever forget that smile.. who would have known that there was so much going on under that brightest smile? I can't even imagine a day without his smile.

But I am trying to live without Jonghyun, without my brother and now Moonbin.. I will try to live on.. For all three of them.. and hope they will look over me and give me strength to live a good life and never give up like them..

It hurts, it does very badly. So much that I feel choked and unable to breathe...

If anyone wants to talk or is going through hard situations, I AM HERE FOR YOU.. PLEASE JUST KNOW THAT I DONT WANT TO LOSE EVEN A SINGLE ONE OF YOU. SO TALK TO ME. I WONT JUDGE YOU.

Rest in Peace my loves, my angels, Moonbin, Jason and Jonghyun..