Kim Seokjin

UNKNOWN POV:

The entry of Kim Seokjin, or Jin, had turned the situations. Why was he here? And he was a doctor. He even arrived at the same time when Kim Taehyung was not well. He is believed to be the eldest cousin of Taehyung. But till today, nobody has ever heard him speak about Jin, nor his aunt, Yoona or his father's secretary Joon.

The real deal was now, because Joon was dead and he knew what most of them were unaware of. But did Yoona know everything that Joon knew? That was a question. Joon's death was a blow to Yoona, because they were deeply in love with each other, but given the responsibilities they each had, they decided to put their own relation back and set Kim Taehyung and his grooming for the coming future as their utmost priority.

AT THE HOSPITAL:

"Hyung, how come you suddenly came here?" Jimin asked Jin who was now out after having a look at Taehyung who was still unconscious.

"Well, initially, it wasn't my plan to come here. But then, there's someone who's caught my attention and I feel he's the one for me. I researched and found out that he is actually Taehyung's security in charge. So I thought I would come down to Korea. Hence, got this job here." Jin replied making Jimin widen his eyes.

"You mean, Namjoon hyung? Oh good for you then. He's still single. You can give it a go. But jokes apart. How is Tae? Nothing that we have to be worried about right?" Jimin asked Jin who shook his head.

"No. Nothing to worry about. He's just low on glucose. That's it. And he was stressed out. Result? He fainted. I have given him some glucose now. He should be awake in next 2-3 hours." Jin said and smiled.

"Well, that boy over there?" Jin pointed to Jungkook.

"He is Jungkook. They both love each other, but some misunderstandings. That's it. They should be fine." Jimin replied.

"Oh and yes, sorry about Joon uncle. I heard about him. Hope your aunt is fine. Where is she though? I didn't see her." Jin said and as if on cue Yoona aunt appeared.

"Jimin, where is my baby? Tell me he is fine." Yoona aunt cried.

"First, he is fine. Low glucose so fainted. He will wake up in 2-3 hours. Second, let's have a look at your wound." Jin said to Yoona who looked at him in confusion.

"You didn't recognise me right? I knew it. I have grown up and become tall. And you only saw me once. I am Kim Seokjin. From America. Remember now?" Jin tried to remind Yoona about him.

"Oh, my dear. How are you? And when did you come here? You should have told me, I would have send someone to pick you up. How is you mom dad? And where are you staying?" Yoona aunt asked so many questions and Jin just smiled.

"Shhh!!! Stop. Breathe. I will answer everything, first come with me." Jin said and they went into the room to see Tae.

While on the other hand, Jungkook was a mess. Jimin saw him and he ran to him. He sat besides him, patting his thigh.

"Hey, you alright Jungkook? Tae is going to be fine. In fact, I spoke to Jin hyung just now. He said the reason he fainted, he's low on glucose and stressed out. He will wake up soon. Don't worry, ohk?" Jimin tried to comfort him.

"Yeah, thanks man. I owe you one." Jungkook said with a slight smile.

"Alright, Since Taehyung and Yoona aunt is here and even you are here, I have to make sure it's safe for everyone to be here. I will go have a look. Stay calm. Don't stress yourself alright. I will be back." Jimin said and patted Jungkook's back and stood up when he saw Mr. & Mrs. Jeon coming towards them.

"Jungkook, your parents. It's going to one hell day today. See ya later." And with that Jimin left Jungkook with his parents and doing a small bow, he walked away.