The Night of Love! (1/2)

sorry dear readers, this is probably the longest chapters in this book. therefore I have decided to make it into 2 parts...

TAEHYUNG'S POV Contd..

It was half past 3 in the am. I was ready to leave. Jimin, Soobin and other guards came to take me.

I met Elijah at the main gate. I hugged him and he patted my back.

"I will be back soon. I promise. Till then I leave this home in your hands just like before. You are fully in charge till you are alive. I can't any other person than you. Please don't say no." I requested Elijah and he nodded.

"Don't worry. Rest assured. Take care. We will meet soon, Taehyung." Elijah patted my back once again and then I sat in the car to go to the port where the yacht was waiting for us.

The first thing I will do is go to JK's place directly. Although he won't be back till morning.. I can wait for him at his place. I messaged Bogum about my arrival and asked him to give me an update. I got no calls that meant the meeting was a success.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

After we were done with our breakfast, I decided to call Taehyung. I dialled his number and waited patiently for him to receive the call. The ring went on for a minute. I dialled again.

"Please pick up the call." I muttered.

"Hello," came a grumpy voice as if deep in sleep in a while.

"Hi, are you sleeping? Sorry, I wanted to know if you have left yet. I am leaving now. Should be there in an hour or two." I told him, but there was no response.

I heard his calm breathing over the call. I assumed he was asleep again. I kept my phone on. I didn't have the heart to  hung up on him. I went to the car with the rest of the people and my parents and Yoona aunt.

Soon we reached the port and we all got onto the yacht waiting for us. In the next hour we reached back. Our cars were waiting. I was still on call, I heard him breathe and for some reason it made my heart feel at peace.

"Mr. Jeon, I will call you later. I will head to my mansion directly. Have a safe journey home." I greeted my Mom, Dad and left.

I asked my driver to drive as fast as possible. I wanted to go home change and then go to the KIMS Mansion. Half an hour later, I reached home. I rushed into my bedroom, but stopped abruptly when I found someone in my bed. 

Little did I know, that the person I am dying to meet would be here in my mansion, in my bed, sleeping so peacefully. I realised my call was ongoing and hung up. I sat besides him. I couldn't help myself to stroke his hairs. When I did, he just woke up. 

"Hey" I whispered to him and smiled.

"Hi, you're here? I reached late night, I didn't want to go home, so I came here." He replied.

I bent over and kissed his forehead. I held his hands and kissed them. I looked up at him only to see him in tears.

"Hey, baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I panicked now.

"I missed you so bad Jungkook." He replied wiping his tears off.

I felt my heart break. I lied down besides him and pulled him in my arms. I stroked his hairs and patted his back till he calmed down.

"It's okay, baby. I'm here now. I missed you too." I said and hugged him more tight.

But something really caught me off guard. The perfume. It was exact same as the one the Dragon Lord had on. My mind was in chaos right now. 

Was Taehyung the Dragon Lord as well? Was his father the Supreme Lord of the Mafias, The previous Dragon? Then he was dead all these years. Then who was the one whose funeral we attended? And if  Taehyung's father died long back, then who was the Dragon Lord, all these years? Or was there none and they pretended there is one? Do my parents know about it? Is no one aware? If Taehyung is the new Dragon, then why didn't he tell me? Or is there something more dangerous than what I am thinking and can't be told and maybe that is why Taehyung hasn't told me anything. Now that I think about it, I remembered the Dragon Lord saying he wants to meet Jungkook and Taehyung separately. I realised how he asked my opinion yesterday and how satisfied he was with my answer like he expected it all. The call, the midnight meeting and he left after the meeting and came here straight. 

My heart pained for him. He had so much to go through. Now that I realised he sounded so tired and worn off. Probably because he had to pretend and lie all the time, also make sure no one notices and be strong and powerful. I kissed his hairs and even before I realised, a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it and decided to sleep again with my love.

No, I am not at all sad or offended because he didn't tell me. I know how much pressure he will have now. I also trust and believe in him. He will tell me when he seems it right. Least I can do is help him and wait for him to tell me himself. After all, I love him.