Kidnapped & Tortured

JAY'S POV:

The tragedy at the KIMS took a toll on all of us. But some of them even thought of taking advantage of this situation and tried to cause problem. JK hyung had ordered us to take care of things here. Sunghoon had gone back with the others, I stayed back to help.

But we didn't know that some people could be really inhumane to cause so much trouble. As we were getting things sorted, one of guys came and started sighing and cursing.

"Jake, what's wrong? Are you okay? Did anybody cause trouble?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Jay, you know how those guys are. They always bully you and the others. I couldn't take it anymore so I interrupted them over there when they were bullying that Park kid. Our new recruit. But they started throwing hands. I sent the kid away and then I came back. I didn't hit them back of course, because I know how it will only boost their courage to do more." Jake explained and I patted his back.

"You did well! You did great! It's better you don't give them any reaction, which they expect every time, so as to cause more trouble. Anyways, why don't you go back and rest for a while, huh? You look tired too. I will handle things here, then I will take a bit rest and you can take over." I told him and he agreed.

"Sounds like a plan then.. See you soon. Give me a shout, don't bother with them, if they say anything, okay?" And he left while I saw his figure fading away in the crowd.

I've had enough of bullying, and it was time I raise my voice against it.

"Jay, can you give us a hand here, quick please?" One of our guys called me and I hurried over.

After we were done there, I went inside the mansion to make sure there were no bodies left without burial. These people had selflessly given their lives to protect someone and it was our duty and responsibility to respect them by giving them at least a place to rest. 

But I had company.. Somebody was following me. I didn't pay attention at first, because I thought maybe I was too tired. But I was wrong. Before I could turn around, a cloth with a very pungent smell was pressed hard against my face. I tried to fight back, but slowly I felt my body going numb.

A few hours later....

WARNING!!!! SCENES DEPICTING VIOLENCE, RAPE, EXTREME TORTURE AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

I was still feeling very dizzy, but I woke up and tried opening my eyes, but my movements were restricted. That's when I realised, I was tied up to a chair. The room was dark with a glass frame in front of me. I felt somebody watching me from the other side of the glass. I couldn't see anyone though, except my own reflection in there. 

I felt very exhausted that I couldn't even speak a word.

"Who are you? Why did you kidnap me? Did I do anything to offend you?" I tried to yell, but it came out as a whisper.

No reply.

"Hello Jay, you are such a fool. An idiot to be exact, to even think that you would actually have the guts to offend us. We just want to get back on JK. He thinks himself as someone powerful. Huh.. As if.. But you see, if he hadn't favoured you every time and if he didn't take your side every time we bullied you, we wouldn't do this to you. So you can't blame us, but JK. You are very special to him it seems. Now, now, now.. It's his turn again to come save you. And when he comes here, we will give him a very slow, painful death, just like he deserves." The voice said and it felt familiar...

"You... You dare do anything to hyung? Plus he will never come here. I am not his special one. So you are wrong in first place, if you think so." I tried to spit back.

Just then two people with their faces covered entered the room. Each had a baseball bat in their hands. But to my surprise they threw them aside and started walking towards me. 

"What.. what are you doing?" I started trembling expecting the worst. 

"What are we doing?" said the taller guy laughing very hysterically.

"We heard that you are still a virgin.. Wait, that hacker guy, what's his name again?" The other guy asked the taller guy and laughed.

No no no, please tell me, I thinking wrong!!!

"Ah, Sunghoon, his so called boyfriend? Oh wait!! Was it meant to be a secret? (laughs). We actually know how you both sneaked out and kissed each other. Come on, let's have some fun today okay? You will enjoy it, promise. At  least we got bigger dicks than your boyfriend." Said the taller guy.

By now, I had already broken in cold sweat and shivering in fear at the thought of them even touching me inappropriately.

"No, don't. Please.. don't do this to me." I begged them.

But my cries and pleas went unheard. They untied me and then ripped my pants off. I was bent over a nearby table and the taller guy held me tightly against the table that I couldn't even fight back. But the worst was yet to come.

The other guy was behind me. I did expect the worst, but not being raped like this.

Suddenly, I felt a finger stick up my a*s, moving in and out.. I tried to scream,  but my throat had gone sore. But not a moment later, something very thick and hard entered me. The pain I felt was unbearable and I wanted to die. Tears started running endlessly from my eyes, but no voice left my mouth as I was being pounded on forcefully. With pain increasing every time he moved.

But that wasn't it, the shorter guy stopped after he came onto my back and then the taller guy went back. It was his turn now. The shorter guy came in front of me and forced his d*ck in my mouth. I would swallow back my own vomit than suck his.. but when I rejected, he smashed my head with something hard. 

My head was now spinning, I felt some fluid trickle down my face along with the tears. I was being forcefully fucked and being hit again and again for I don't even know how long. But when they realised that they couldn't get any response from me, they stopped.

"Well, rest for a while. We aren't that bad you know. But if you continue to serve us like this, we might even think of keeping you alive.." The taller guy said and then they both left laughing.

"F*ck, his a*s was really tight. That alone turned me on." Said the shorter one while they were leaving.

My body had gone numb. My surroundings were spinning in circles making me dizzy. My eyelids were becoming heavy. But I tried to keep them open.

Sunghoon-ah, I am sorry. Hyung, please don't come here, they will kill you. Let me be here. Please Please Please hyung, Sunghoon, don't come here, no matter what. I will not blame anyone of you. I love you, Sunghoon-ah.

And then unable to hold on any longer I let darkness take over me.

For the next, I don't know how many days or weeks or so, but they came every day and f*cked me forcefully and hit me and then left me bleeding..

I wished nothing but death now.. I had no strength now. And I didn't want to disgrace myself anymore. I just couldn't take it anymore.