Honesty is Best Policy!!!

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"I agree. I will tell you everything. I will be honest. I promise." Jungkook replied and pulled me in to a hug.

I was taken aback at this gesture of his. My body completed tensed up and I guess he felt it so he let me go slowly. He looked at me straight at me and I felt as if he was looking straight into my soul.

I moved back and faced forward while gulping down the whole glass of wine again. I saw him doing the same by side-eyeing him. He filled both of our glasses again and then looked forward.

"Taehyung-ah.." He said and I felt warmth take over me with the way he said my name.

"Hmm?" I just hummed.

"Fake JK, real JK and Jungkook...." He said and stopped.

I wondered what he was implying by taking all 3 names together. I turned to look at him.

"Don't panic. These 3 names are just identities of one person. Do you get it?" He asked and I shook my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

On my question he bend his head down and..... He took off his lenses??? Blue eyes??? I was startled that I almost fell off the terrace. But I braced myself.

"Yes. You are right. It was me Jungkook all the time. Well you are the first and only person to know this apart from my Parents, Suga, Hobi, Yoona aunt and Joon uncle. Rest all are dead. There was a reason for all of this. And tonight I am going to tell you everything very honestly. Because I don't wana lose you. Trust me when I say this. I am falling over and over for you ever since I saved you from falling that night when you were running from some goons." Jungkook started explaining.

"Go on. I believe you. You said you had a reason. And since Uncle Aunty know about it, then I have no problem at all. I am still ready to accept you, on a condition that you won't ever keep things from me or lie to me..." I told him. 

I really didn't have a reason to blame him or accuse him of lying or anything because if his parents know about this, then definitely my aunt and Joon uncle about it too. And if they have kept it a secret for I don't know how long, than it's obvious they all had a very strong, undeniable reason for it. So me, not giving him a chance to explain himself when he is ready to, it would be unreasonable.

"So, it all started 3 years ago. We, THE JEONS have our own spies in all of the gangs and mafia groups small or big. Everywhere. Even in the KIMS Mansion. And your aunt and Joon uncle know about it. That's how we, JEONS and KIMS communicate. According to our intel, there was a an attack being planned again our both families. Years ago, your parents sacrificed just to save us all. We didn't want anymore sacrifices. So we both families decided to create a mysterious person who can wipe out all these people. And I took upon me that role. You were purposely kept from these because you weren't ready to see all the bloodbath yet. I, especially didn't want you to have any blood on your hands." Jungkook explained further and I, was listening to every word of his.

"Taehyung-ah, it didn't feel very good when I killed a living person for the very first person. I suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. But then I kept thinking of your parents, you, my parents, Yoona aunt, Joon uncle, our friends and the people who work for us and I got out from that shit. I masked my face and and started wiping out all those who were involved in the attack years ago, except one. I couldn't find him, but when he attacked you, I got him. Our families have been friends long even before we were born. Your aunt, Yoona, was actually my Mom's right hand or you can say her most trusted secretary. When she was just 25-26, she got involved with some drug smugglers and she was abused and her face was completely a mess." Jungkook started talking about my aunt and I literally went all blank.

"What? My aunt? Yoona?" I almost whisper yelled and Jungkook nodded.

"Your real aunt died in a car crash which was also planned by our enemies and at that time, my parents pleaded your Dad to take Yoona aunt as his sister and therefore your Dad decided to give her your aunt's face but kept her name. Initially, she lost all her memories about us. And she thought of your father as her elder brother. But my parents were happy that she was alive. It was 2 years later that they saw her when we were all under attack. And that night was when she regained all her memories and she came met my parents, but she still wanted to be a part of the KIMS family and she decided to keep the surname and manage the empire till you were capable to take over. And finally today you have relieved her of all her stress. Not all to eb exact, but yes almost. And I know she is very proud of you. We all are. Trust me." Jungkook kept talking and I was listening without any disturbance.

I was staring at the person in front of me. If he never told me of all these, I would never know that he was a complete different person from what people described him to be. I was feeling something. My heart had started racing. I stared at him for don't know how long and he did the same. I fell for his honesty. I admire him. My respect for him, my aunt, uncle and his parents, his two friends has grown a lot. 

And before we even realised, we were so close to each other, our faces were just inches apart. I didn't dare move forward, and he was waiting for me too, I guess. My  eyes didn't leave his lips. I so wanted to taste them. I was going crazy. 

Kiss me, please, I thought in my mind and as if he heard it, he leaned in and gently placed a kiss on my lips. The touch of his soft lips, turned me on and I felt at least a million butterflies my stomach. My body felt as if on fire. He was about to back, but I held his face in my hands and leaned in to kiss him. Our tongues fought for dominance and I did let him win this time, he deserved that. We kissed till we were both out of breath. We stopped kissing, but our foreheads were still attached to each other and we could hear the other's heart thumping and every breath that we took, only made us realise that we... were meant to be...