Everything Happens For A Reason, Isn't It?

The above song is  just my favourite. I am sure all of you will like it if you have ever been in love and have felt a bit overwhelming at how good it feels to have someone who loves you. Hope you enjoy it!!! 

I do have a few good songs that I listen to.. Here's the link to my playlist to those who are interested... Select and  right click and you will find the option to go to Spotify..

 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3thAx97HvI5ueDxvzM7suc?si=0f0a6fffd6994f21

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I felt a very strange type of pain in the back of my head. I groaned in pain and opened my eyes trying to adjust to the surroundings but it was dark around. But then a sudden realization hit me. Taehyung! Where was Taehyung???

I tried to untie my hands and I succeeded. I mean, how could I not? Please remind the author, that I am JK!!!

I moved around and something hit my legs while walking. I sat down and reached to it. I felt the hands and at once I knew who it was.

"Tae, Tae, baby wake up." I tried to wake him up. 

Finally after like trying for 100 hundred times (not literally), he groaned in pain. Seems like he was hit too. I helped him sit up and held him in my arms.

"Baby, it's me, Jungkook. How are you feeling?" I asked him trying to slowly rub the back of head.

"I.. They've really got us Kookie. Let me just adjust for a while. Then we will plan something. They've messed with wrong people." He said and I let out a chuckle.

"What? Why are you laughing?" He asked me and I could imagine him pouting with those puppy eyes, being cutely angry..

"Just you know.. You're hurt, you're in pain and still you can be savage as always. That's what I liked about you, always. You're not weak, but you keep the courage to kill. You're emotional, but you can still be heartless and destroy everyone. That's exactly how my boyfriend should be. Because I can't always save you. And so even if you're in danger and I can't come to save you, I can be confident that you can save yourself and everyone. So I can as well focus on how to wipe out the existence of the ones who hurt you." I told him proudly and I bet he was red as a tomato right now.

"I'm happy that you appreciate it." He told me with a playful punch.

"Hey, you know what, we are so similar, that even if we hide you and put me in your place, nobody would know." Taehyung said and I suddenly realised how similar we actually were.

"You spoke my mind, baby. It's true.. I mean not just the looks, but the way we think about things, like psychopaths at times. Also, I have a secret again that was kept from everyone. Only my mom and dad know about it apart from me, and now I am telling you. You know, I can't keep anything from you. Since we are alone here I can tell you without hesitating. And moreover, ever since you're back, we haven't really got time for ourselves." I told him and I felt his hands trying to reach my face.

"Kookie, it's okay. We've both always respected each other, our decisions, our private matters, our personal spaces also our secrets. We both have unique identities, which make us keep a few secrets from each other, which is completely fine, because we both know that at one point, when it is necessary, we will let each other know. Isn't it?" He asked me and I really wanted to kiss him badly now, but now wasn't the right time.

I was just happy he understood me, but at the same time worried at how he will react at the secret I am keeping from him. After all the moment was suppose to be just ours and now a third person was involved in it.